2012/13 Fixtures

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have a relatively easy fixture to start with like Wigan t home and keep the Man cities till after October so that our squad would have build up momentum and some chemistry, especially if we have several new players in our starting XI.

i don't, i want our new manager to get tested fast . not within 5 months in the job, we don't wanna end up in shamble we did last season finishing blow 3rd

I really never understand people who want rock hard games and big games straight away...

anyway Everton away like Justin said, we always fuckin play those guys when there getting good, the only team i would like early also is United, but in like the 6th game or something.

I'm not gonna pretend i want a tough game to start with. Lets just get Norwich at home and see Man Utd travel to Anfield and Arsenal at Tottenham to start proceedings.

As Lloydy says, the last 5-6 games are the most important to look at.

P.S OMG why is nobody helping me with this edit bar, it's still there!

A better run in at the end of the season would be preferable. Especially as we will have games in hand due to the Super Cup and World Club Cup so we are likely to be playing catch up and games every 3-4 days like this season.

What did Robbie have, 11 league games? Within that we played Spurs, City, Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool.

A home game is nice to start the season, and even more so this season as the feel good factor of being european champions and with Robbie at the helm should be at its highest.

QPR Home :Goober: although i am pretty sure our opening weekend luck will run out this year (birmingham, pompey, hull, westbrom, stoke). i am expecting everton away

Stoke away lucky???

The Brittania is probably the toughest place to visit and win outside of Manchester, really want that game out of the way early, will be delighted if we get to the Brit in August again.