Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NiclasCFC

2012/13 Fixtures

Started by NiclasCFC,

115 posts in this topic

2012/13 FIXTURES ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK

On monday the fixtures Will be announced, what opening match do you want? Home or away?

Discuss it here :D

dave30 likes this

i hope for even sread spread vs top teams but later on in season we better have played most of our tough games before final months in season! we always seem to get scum last months, and man u always get easier end to season!

but anyways in terms of first match: qpr home

I'd rather have a relatively easy fixture to start with like Wigan t home and keep the Man cities till after October so that our squad would have build up momentum and some chemistry, especially if we have several new players in our starting XI.

gary gordon likes this

I'd rather have a relatively easy fixture to start with like Wigan t home and keep the Man cities till after October so that our squad would have build up momentum and some chemistry, especially if we have several new players in our starting XI.

Wigan early is great, they're pretty tough to beat when they have to scrap for relegation. Ideally we can avoid the bigger teams until the onset of winter. For the early months it would work out best if we were playing mid-table wank like Liverpool.

QPR Home :Goober: although i am pretty sure our opening weekend luck will run out this year (birmingham, pompey, hull, westbrom, stoke). i am expecting everton away

Swansea, Norwich or QPR at home would do for me. Prefer to avoid tough aways like City, Utd or aways in the Nth East early on. It's also good to avoid aways to the newly promoted clubs early on in the season as they tend to have a 'feel-good factor' early on and often pull off an unlikely win, Burnley beating Man Utd was an example of this, later on in the season they couldn't beat an egg, Blackpool was another example, great early on but woefull later in the season.

For a laugh I would love the spuds away but to get off on the best start I would rather probably wigan at home