Yohan Cabaye

termninja

Yohan-Cabaye~5.jpg

Was surprised to see that there wasn't a thread for him.

For those of you who don't know him.

French midfielder playing for Newcastle. He has been great for them organizing their play and feeding others with quality balls. He has worked well with Tiote in the center of the pitch and could be tempted to leave Newcastle if they receive a good offer. I haven't watched him a lot, but from what I've seen he is great. And old style midfielder who works his socks of.

I'll follow him really closely on EURO and see how he does, especially because he will work in the holding midfield along with Diarra and if we brought him here he would do the same with Mikel.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can become world class today against England and other Euro matches. I cant imagine how expensive he will become if France goes to semis and Cabaye plays big role. Newcastle will pump up the price to 30mio, considering Modric is 40, Sneijder is 30,...

Good player, underrated and we will see how good he is soon...

Have been recommending him for some time now. An underrated player. Creative, has a very good range of passing and works hard for the team. Don't think he would be costly to get either and I even suspect that he might have a release clause in his contract. Would be better trying to pursue him than wasting our time at all with Modric knowing Levy will just continue to be a prick!

You son of a gun.

You've met my father?

water-gun.jpg

Back on topic, I like yohan, he'd make an excellent and relatively cheap choice. But I remember Seb saying once that he is trouble in the dressing room...or was that about Ben Arfa?

Fantastic Season and a proven premier league player, Also a fantastic performance vs England!

I wouldn't go that far. French midfield was poor in my opinion. After watching Cabaye at Newcastle over the last season, i'm not convinced.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You