Yohan Cabaye

termninja

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would we sighn him If we Already have Lampard and Van Ginkel there!

1. We know Lampard shouldnt be a regular in the pivot.

2. Van Ginkel-Ramires looked very good until now, i thought that will be our pivot, but signing Cabaye wouldnt be a bad thing right? Van Ginkel is very young and maybe Mou isnt sure he's ready.

3. We were talking alot about a DLP before the summer right? there you go.

If thats legit..

No, he should be fucking twatted in the face with a cricket bat for deliberately deceiving fellow Chelsea fans. You don't do that to your own.

It's not that he deceived the entire community. Most did not even pay attention. We have endured so many endless sagas with thousands of reports with better evidence than this random twitter chap ending in nothing.

• 4 months later...

No links recently but am I alone in thinking this guy could do a job for us? He isn't cup-tied, he knows the league, he'll be 28 and he'd probably cost just shy of £20 million.

He's being linked to PSG and I expect a few other clubs come January.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

What's the latest about him? He want to move?

Apparently.

For me, it would be a great alternative for Cesc. But, he will go out of the PSG, because is a alternate. Would accept to be alternate here?.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You