Yohan Cabaye

termninja

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the risk of player's success connected with the club he comes from? That makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. How well a player plays often depends on who he's playing with (ex: Torres, Cahill). Plus, Newcastle over-performed last season. Many of their players probably played much better than their individual abilities would normally allow them to, and Cabaye might be one of them.

It makes perfect sense. How well a player plays often depends on who he's playing with (ex: Torres, Cahill). Plus, Newcastle over-performed last season. Many of their players probably played much better than their individual abilities would normally allow them to, and Cabaye might be one of them.

Nah, Cabaye was pretty ace at Lille during his many years there. He was instrumental to their Ligue triomphe.

How about we do our own scouting like Newcastle have done to find our own little gem for a 10th of a price. And if he doesnt perform its not like we have spent our life savings on him. Look at Carrol for expample.. 35 mil for what? he's pony tail maybe?

Out of topic, with all the talking about a deep lying midfielder why dont we pouch alex song from the gooners. He is more better than cabaye, fellani and maybe modric too!?!

My best mate's a gooner and reckons arsenal should build the team around song. Very underrated.

My best mate's a gooner and reckons arsenal should build the team around song. Very underrated.

True he is very underrated. I believe he will be perfect fit for what we lack. He is like our Ramires but he is more technically gifted, defensive, reads the game well and more creative than from the players currently linked to us.

If Essien leaves and Robbie wouldn´t plan with Lampard in the Starting XI,i wish Chelsea would sign him because he has some good Qualities and can read a game.Cabaye also can create a game from the deep.

Blanc: Cabaye indispensable to Les Bleus

Head coach Laurent Blanc has hailed the impact of Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye as France prepare for Saturday night's Euro 2012 quarter-final with Spain in Donetsk.

Blanc has had to field countless questions about the dressing room row which erupted among several players after the 2-0 defeat by Sweden in Kiev on Tuesday. But a big plus will be the return of Cabaye, who was rested against the Swedes after impressing in the 1-1 draw with England and 2-0 victory over Ukraine.

Blanc said: "Cabaye is indispensable in terms of how he played in the first two games in the competition, absolutely."

He added: "We know players like Cabaye bring a lot to the team. You realise how much players like that bring when they are not actually there.

"He has such great technical ability which really helps the side, gives us a bit more assurance, because we can keep the ball and move it about.

"He has been an important player for a while now - both with his club and the national side."

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny is poised to replace the suspended Philippe Mexes, with Blanc confident the 26-year-old will be up to the task.

He said: "It is a big chance for him. When a player doesn't play, you are always disappointed and I know the feeling from my own experiences.

"But we have only three central defenders and I always said that if we got through the group that Laurent would have a role to play.

"It is a chance for him. He will be very well prepared, was very close to getting into the starting XI, and now that will happen."

The last time a national manager spoke this good about a player that was not a big star was the Brazilian coach Dunga for Ramires.

It seems Cabaye is a really important player team wise. We could use another player like that!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You