Charly Musonda Jr

Some rumoures over here saying that Cfc is trying to get the 15y old youngster from Anderlecht.

The rumours started when Mathias Bossaerts (former Anderlecht, now City) posted at Musonda's fb page "Good luck at Chelsea, Charly". After a while he deleted that message.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this video too, and I was so impressed by this guy. I mean he is 15 years old???? and he plays against other nationals teams, so the guys he played against are the sae age and the best players in their country, but it looks like Messi plays against a amateur side.

Hopefully this is true and we´re gonna get him!

His father also played at high level and is now i tought coach at Anderlecht. He got two other sons Lamisha and Tika, one rumour says they are all part of some deal..

Anderlecht is willing to go very far to keep them in Brussels..

But hey, only rumours...

Charly is considered one of the most promising talents in Belgium in the last 15-20 years, which is saying a lot considering that Hazard and Lukaku are not that much older than him. Of course you have to be careful with such young talent. The current Belgian golden generation talent potential is the greatest the country has seen and it seems there moer and more players are coming out of the woodwork. Now if only this talent would translate to the national team level like the Dutch have been able to achieve.

We send some of your young players to Vitesse to get vital experience. Kalas performed brilliant there and maybe mroe can go there. Definitely keeping our link with Vitesse would be in the club's best interest.

I hope you all realize what this transfer means (probably not because this a 15 year old... and who follows these young kids :)).

But Charly Mussonda Jr. is the most talented -16 of whole Europe. Every international youth tournament he played in, he was chosen the best player.

Mussonda is seen as the biggest talent Belgium has for over 30 years!!! And yes... this statement comes from the same people that said Eden Hazard will be the next big thing when he just turned 15 and started playing at Lille. Mussonda is without doubt and even bigger talent than Hazard.

The deal involves all 3 brothers (Tika & Lamisha) to come over to Chelsea. This was a strict demand by their father Charly Mussonda (former Anderlecht CM himself from 1987-1997). It is certain that we actually only wanted the youngest Mussonda. So I won't expect the older brothers to ever become part of the first team (although you never know).

Interesting trivia: It's has been very close of none of the three Mussonda brothers would ever been born. Their father was called up for a world cup qualifier with the Zambian national squad in the ealry '90 s. Anderlechts Manager asked him to stay in Brussels to play an important game with Anderlecht that weekend. Mussonda stayed in Brussels... the whole Zambian national team died in a plane crash that weekend.

Anderlecht was REALLY planning to keep the youngest Mussonda in Brussels. Offers from Real Madrid, Barcelona, both Milan's clubs were denied. The fact we could sign him has to be seen as very unique and special! The contact with Anderlecht must be good after the story of Lukaku, which is a good thing!

Dunnot underestimate the impact of Lukaku in this story. Both fathers (Mussonda & Lukaku) are closely connected following their sons following their footsteps in belgian football at Anderlecht.

GREAT signing for the club. As an Anderlecht fan I'm very disappointed that our club was not able to keep Europe's biggest young talent in our ranks. But I'm very happy to see him at Chelsea... where I can follow him up closely for the rest of his career!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You