Barnsley Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm surprised ppl are wary of this game. If we drew them away in the 3rd round, everyone would be saying easy win, great start for the defence etc etc, 3 or 4-0. It doesn't matter if its a quarter final, it doesnt matter that they knocked liverpool out at Anfield, they were battered in that game, the scoreline was hardly a true reflection of the game was it in all seriousness. It was a one off. When Shrewsbury knocked everton out 2-1 a few years ago, we went and put em out 4-0. We will do the same tomorrow.

Can't really see Barnsley giving us too much trouble.

They may score, but im confident we can bag in 3 or 4.

You know, we can't always be that sure, because when I remember that they knocked out liverpool at anfield , I still careful

Come on blues !!!! blue%20scalf.gif

Now lets beat Barnsley lol

Its hillarious.Every time this season they've done their 'we can do the treble' yap they fuck it up.

Cant belive they didnt get a pen themselves though lol.

Serves Fergie right for moaning about the semis being at Wembly...well you dont have yo go now :P

Now lets beat Barnsley lol

Its hillarious.Every time this season they've done their 'we can do the treble' yap they fuck it up.

Cant belive they didnt get a pen themselves though lol.

Serves Fergie right for moaning about the semis being at Wembly...well you dont have yo go now :P

What excuse will United make up this time? It'll be the typical "They played with 12 men on the field".

I'm in a french website, they're blaming the refree :eyebrows:

They always do. I have never heard United say "We lost today, but sadly the better team won". They always have some reason as to why they lost.