test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

26,001 posts in this topic
On 8/18/2016 at 11:42 AM, xPetrCechx said:

Antonio Conte has instructed Eden Hazard to put on more muscle to help him regain the form that led to him winning the PFA POTY (Times) #CFC

Might not be a bad thing tbh..

I know you would expect players like him to be agile and slim to weave in and out of the opposition, but there are are some situations where the extra muscle could help. In the game against Watford alone, there were a few examples where he got knocked off the ball when defenders bumped into him with force. Usually happens when he's not running with the ball at full pace..

kellzfresh likes this

seriously Eden Hazard is the most fouled Chelsea player. 

the amount of tackles Hazard takes every match is why he struggles with niggles and injuries from falling to the ground a lot.

Watford fouled Hazard 20 times alone at least.

Watched Real Madrid last night and if Eden goes there he will shine twice more than here... Well truth is painfull but with players there he will develop even more.. 

WIth midfield of Kroos and Modric and fullbacks like Marcelo or Carvahal, he will do miracles. 

Coop likes this

50 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Watched Real Madrid last night and if Eden goes there he will shine twice more than here... Well truth is painfull but with players there he will develop even more.. 

WIth midfield of Kroos and Modric and fullbacks like Marcelo or Carvahal, he will do miracles. 

Nope he will stay on the bench. Because Ronaldo is playing his position

Before you start saying Hazard can play in the middle. You cannot play 3 players who are not a passer as am. Somebody need to be able to create for others.

and Ronaldo does not like playing as striker so nah

Essien19 likes this

When asked who was the least intelligent, Hazard: "It's difficult...The least intelligent is Diego Costa." #CFC (Standard)

The most intelligent player in the Chelsea team, Hazard: "Me - only on the pitch" #CFC (Mirror)

Hazard revealed that Branislav Ivanovic is the biggest "moaner" but also the man with the biggest temper: "Sometimes, he's crazy" #CFC

Slowest players in the squad, Hazard: "John Terry and Cesc Fabregas" #CFC

Hazard: "Romelu Lukaku - fastest of teammates at both club and international level" #CFC #EFC (Mirror)

AWorriedChelseaFan likes this

What a sensational game he had this afternoon! Ran the show and was clearly the best player on the pitch together with Kante. 

Nevertheless, I can't avoid the thought about him playing with better teammates. He would be the perfect replacement for Iniesta at Barcelona. Which is why the club NEEDS to sign players that have similar, world class qualities. Nobody can judge Hazard if he decides to switch Chelsea to Real Madrid or Barcelona. I mean, who the fuck wants to play with Oscar?

Coop and blues.bridge like this

What a sensational game he had this afternoon! Ran the show and was clearly the best player on the pitch together with Kante. 

Nevertheless, I can't avoid the thought about him playing with better teammates. He would be the perfect replacement for Iniesta at Barcelona. Which is why the club NEEDS to sign players that have similar, world class qualities. Nobody can judge Hazard if he decides to switch Chelsea to Real Madrid or Barcelona. I mean, who the fuck wants to play with Oscar?

Oscar Pedro and Costa, Kante is top indeed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Che sensazionale gioco ha avuto questo pomeriggio! Ran lo spettacolo ed era chiaramente il miglior giocatore in campo insieme a Kante. 

Tuttavia, non posso evitare il pensiero su di lui a giocare con i compagni di squadra migliori. Sarebbe il sostituto perfetto per Iniesta a Barcellona. Quale è il motivo per cui il club ha bisogno di firmare giocatori che hanno simili, le qualità di classe mondiale. Nessuno può giudicare di pericolo se decide di passare il Chelsea al Real Madrid o Barcellona. Voglio dire, chi cazzo vuole giocare con Oscar?

exactly! i would love to see him with someone like DYBALA :wub:

26 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

He looks more selfish, and I like it. 

Exactly. So many people were happy and satisfied with his unselfish nature in the past, I'm having none of it. Let opponents know Eden f****n hazard is on the pitch. 

The Skipper, Unionjack and Barbara like this

Back to being the best player in the League. So much hungrier this season, Conte has converted him into a killer. Great goalkeeping/defending prevented him from scoring 3 or 4.

What I really like about Hazard so far is that he actually runs towards goal with speed like today. In the past he often waited for players to support him or slowed down the game which was really unnecessary at times.

I don't know if Conte told him to do so or he got more hunger himself, but I just hope he keeps it up, because this is just brilliant.

Barbara likes this

he seems to have recovered his form. He normally takes a few weeks to get going, a slow starter (his only exception was his first season with us), but if he's already on fire right now, can you imagine in a couple of months?

He seems more carefree, bolder and more selfish (in a good way). It definitely has Conte's influence (many players are better simply by not having Mourinho's negative influence) because it seems like he has license to attack, to kill and less work rate concerns (not that he's been lacking there, he's been decent enough).

Very excited about how he will fare this season and hopefully we will do well and he won't be tempted to leave.

10 minutes ago, Barbara said:

he seems to have recovered his form. He normally takes a few weeks to get going, a slow starter (his only exception was his first season with us), but if he's already on fire right now, can you imagine in a couple of months?

He seems more carefree, bolder and more selfish (in a good way). It definitely has Conte's influence (many players are better simply by not having Mourinho's negative influence) because it seems like he has license to attack, to kill and less work rate concerns (not that he's been lacking there, he's been decent enough).

Very excited about how he will fare this season and hopefully we will do well and he won't be tempted to leave.

This is the fittest I've ever seen him too. All the work The Dons having him dowith werights and in the gym. The puppy fats gone and its probably given his confidence a kick up the arse. I likis new Eden.. And the relationship hes got with Batman is going to be real helpful for us. When the time comes that Conte can trust whatever defence we have at the time and we get that chance to go with the 2 strikers can you imagine him and Moses with Diego and Bats

Barbara, kellzfresh, Beigl and 1 other like this