Eden Hazard

the wes

People who wanted him to 'lead' more ... are you happy? He took responsibility and played a massive part in digging us out of the hole we found ourselves in 20 minutes down. I got the tingles whenever he ran with the ball today.

I think this is exactly what everyone could ever possibly want. This hunger to kill the game, to prove he wants to contend for best player in the world. In all honesty the only reason I didn't give him MOTM was because of Costa's hat-trick. Had Costa scored only two I'd probably have given it to Eden. If he puts performances like this one in at least half of the remaining games of this season there's no way we're letting this title slip from our hands. And if he can produce numbers along with it he may have a shot somewhere in the top 3 of the world this year.

I think this is exactly what everyone could ever possibly want. This hunger to kill the game, to prove he wants to contend for best player in the world. In all honesty the only reason I didn't give him MOTM was because of Costa's hat-trick. Had Costa scored only two I'd probably have given it to Eden. If he puts performances like this one in at least half of the remaining games of this season there's no way we're letting this title slip from our hands. And if he can produce numbers along with it he may have a shot somewhere in the top 3 of the world this year.

Absolutely. This was Hazard at the next level. This boy will be unplayable if he reaches his ceiling.

He and Costa lifted us today after that unfortunate own goal. Lead the cavalry today and completely devastated the Swansea fullbacks once he got out of second gear. Lots of key passes but too bad he didn't get a goal.

That run where he skipped pass the Swansea defense. Then stopped, looked at the 2 defenders, looked at the ball, then back at the defenders, made plans for after the game, then passed to Oscar who passed to Remy for his goal was a joy to watch. :D

Hazard- Costa- Fabregas and even Oscar were sublime today...they looked like they've been playing for years on end, great stuff.

Hazard kept running at the defense, directly into the box. He doesn't need to score with this type of performance. He never slowed down when he got the ball, I haven't seen him this good since mancity/newcastle last season. Brilliant :clap:

What a strange moment I remember about this, some people were worried that if Real calling, Eden will turn his head. We've already got the key to convince him to stay in here for a long time, despite money, we have Thorgan.

I could see he will be more happier than ever, if Thorgan make it to the team. Who would want to go when your own little brother at the same team and same club with you? That's what convince me he will stay for a long time in here.

His attitude was top class. He showed hunger, which we were a bit surprised at... That can't be a good thing right?

Nothing more irritating than a player who just doesn't show up sometimes and is passive af! I really hope we get to see more of THIS Hazard for extended periods of time.

Consistency is the word.

Hazard kept running at the defense, directly into the box. He doesn't need to score with this type of performance. He never slowed down when he got the ball, I haven't seen him this good since mancity/newcastle last season. Brilliant :clap:

He wants to have better stats then last season.

In the end they will compare players to him and say hazard did not score or give assist as much as that player.

Did he played on the 10 in a more free roll? Only saw motd.