Eden Hazard

the wes

If we are big club and enough ambitious with good financial status, we wont sell him for any money.

Silva, Kompany, Aguero have all stayed at city, despite (im sure) real or barca interest. Big clubs keep their players if they want at any cost.

Thing is we need to extend that contract by january or Hazard himself can push to a move.

I feel if Hazard will ever leave it will be because of his decision only, not because Chelsea couldnt refuse all those millions...

"Oh, but FFP" [emoji58]

Rumor has it that this is bullshit shot in a fan... it makes no sense.

First of all, Hazard didn't have an amazing season, he had an amazing streak, but he started 'badly' and finished 'badly' as well. Second, they signed James and Isco, Ronaldo is far from starting the decline of his peak... he's still a beast, they have Bale. Where does Hazard even fit? I know that's a pointless question in terms of Madrid, but unless Hazard really has an amazing season - something he's yet to do consistently - they have the flavor of month already playing for them. This season could be James, Bale and Cris season. Those three could have their best season ever (maybe except Cris - he isn't on decline yet, but I think his best season will always have been two seasons ago)... not even Perez would do that... their AMs are set, they have two of the best wingers in the world - even if I'm not a Bale fan per say - and they have an incredible, young, talented CAM. And a nice bench. I think they'll go for a striker or some everyone-talks-about-midfielder, but I don't see them being remotely interested in Hazard right now, unless Hazard performs for a season what James did in the WC or Bale the season before with Spurs. Bale back then also had ups and downs, just like Hazard last season, but one thing that has always marked Bale as a player and it carried on Madrid and we're yet to see in Hazard, is how he simply stepped up and took Spurs to a level they didn't belong. Hazard hasn't done that here yet.

Yes, but this is Real Madrid. The fact that it makes no sense and is completely unnecessary makes it all the more likely! :P

How did we go from discussing a contract extension to a move to Madrid? Bored journos pulling old rumours out of their backsides is one of the reasons I hate international breaks. No doubt next month we'll have someone revive the classic 'Hulk to Chelsea' story.

Rumor has it that this is bullshit shot in a fan... it makes no sense.

First of all, Hazard didn't have an amazing season, he had an amazing streak, but he started 'badly' and finished 'badly' as well. Second, they signed James and Isco, Ronaldo is far from starting the decline of his peak... he's still a beast, they have Bale. Where does Hazard even fit? I know that's a pointless question in terms of Madrid, but unless Hazard really has an amazing season - something he's yet to do consistently - they have the flavor of month already playing for them. This season could be James, Bale and Cris season. Those three could have their best season ever (maybe except Cris - he isn't on decline yet, but I think his best season will always have been two seasons ago)... not even Perez would do that... their AMs are set, they have two of the best wingers in the world - even if I'm not a Bale fan per say - and they have an incredible, young, talented CAM. And a nice bench. I think they'll go for a striker or some everyone-talks-about-midfielder, but I don't see them being remotely interested in Hazard right now, unless Hazard performs for a season what James did in the WC or Bale the season before with Spurs. Bale back then also had ups and downs, just like Hazard last season, but one thing that has always marked Bale as a player and it carried on Madrid and we're yet to see in Hazard, is how he simply stepped up and took Spurs to a level they didn't belong. Hazard hasn't done that here yet.

It's Real. Nothing they do makes sense.

That interview cringes me, why in the actual fuck does he want to become an assisting machine. Sometimes it looks like he lacks the ambition to be the best in the world. Don't undestand me wrong, he operates better when he doesn't have the constant pressure of beïng the teams "BIG" man, but to become the best he should relish that status.

That interview cringes me, why in the actual fuck does he want to become an assisting machine. Sometimes it looks like he lacks the ambition to be the best in the world. Don't undestand me wrong, he operates better when he doesn't have the constant pressure of beïng the teams "BIG" man, but to become the best he should relish that status.

Nothing wrong with what he said. Basically he's saying now that Torres is gone he can at least consider making a pass to the striker rather than always trying to have a crack at goal himself. Last season it was useless to pass to the £50m statue but now with Costa up front Eden can be more unpredictable with his decision making, which at the end of the day is what's best for the team but also for Hazard himself because defenders now have more players they need to be worrying about instead of just focusing on stopping Hazard and that will allow him to score more goals as well.

Hazard will never be a scoring machine IMO. Doesn't have that mentality. He's just going to be an assist machine. With one of the most clinical strikers out there in Costa he'll have a lot more joy.