Eden Hazard

the wes

If you call that his best, then you must have pretty low expectation for him.

Nah, he was realy good vs Burnley, if he scored or even assisted, it would be perfect performance. He completed 8 dribbles, 97% pass rate and considering he is not player to be main guy anymore (ala messi or ronaldo), that was quite amazing on itself. He will never be regular scorer like Ronaldo, I think people should realize he isnt natural finisher, but he is going to amaze with dribbles and then key passes, exactly what he did vs burnley. Scoring goals will come every here and there for Hazard IMO.

If he can repeat burnley performance against top sides regulary, thats what I call best of Hazard, no doubt.

Let's not forget that Eden - who has never been know for recovering physical fitness that fast - has had two and a half weeks of training before the Burnley match. So given what should be the standards and expectations about his form I do believe we saw him on some of his best. His dribbling was very objective and as always disconcerting. People maybe want to compare this performance to one he has had in his best moments for us. It's not fair, he's known as a slow starter, he takes a while to reach his best form, so everything considered, he was much better than I expected in the first match of the season and was influential without being the guy who shone more. Seriously, the match Cesc and Iva had, it's hard to shine more than they did because they were directly involved in all three goals... but Hazard was really, really good, especially given that was the first match of the season.

Nah, he was realy good vs Burnley, if he scored or even assisted, it would be perfect performance. He completed 8 dribbles, 97% pass rate and considering he is not player to be main guy anymore (ala messi or ronaldo), that was quite amazing on itself. He will never be regular scorer like Ronaldo, I think people should realize he isnt natural finisher, but he is going to amaze with dribbles and then key passes, exactly what he did vs burnley. Scoring goals will come every here and there for Hazard IMO.

If he can repeat burnley performance against top sides regulary, thats what I call best of Hazard, no doubt.

I agree he had a good game v Burnley but I need more end product and less flash now.

10402779_10152642630409162_8797161885655

Looking sharp on the EA SPORTS FIFA cover!

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/08/chelsea-joins-forces-with-ea-sports.html

Apparently we're a partner as well. Not sure what that actually means but very happy for Eden to get this accolade.

Should also ensure he gets a high rating.

Exactly, hazard had an Iniesta/Dimaria type of performance. He dribbled through the middle and opened up space for the rest of the team. That was now complemented with Schurrle making runs behind while everyone was trying to stop hazard.

It wasn't his best performance but it was very good.

Apparently we're a partner as well. Not sure what that actually means

It means Chelsea will feature more heavily in the game on loading screens/future trailers, and demos etc. That's what I noticed when we had a similar deal under Kenyon, the same thing happened when City agreed a deal with them.

What is this new fad about anyway? Looks stupid.

I know i usually don't like this kinda things but it's for a good cause. When you're nominated you're supposed to either donate to the ALS research fund or throw a bucket full off icewater over yourself.

Most famous people donate and throw an icebucket over themselves.

ALS is a disease where a person slowly loses all control over his/her body but the person can still feel everything. First it starts with your legs and arms then you can't speak anymore,then you can't swallow anymore and lastly you can breath anymore.

What is this new fad about anyway? Looks stupid.

iirc, it's to show solidarity, raise awareness about and donate to the fight against a disease called ALS ... solidarity because *apparently* it feels cold, like being bathed in a bucket of ice water or something.

ALS is a disease where a person slowly loses all control over his/her body but the person can still feel everything. First it starts with your legs and arms then you can't speak anymore,then you can't swallow anymore and lastly you can breath anymore.

Sounds like a nasty disease, a real nightmare. But have those social media viral marketing campaigns actually helped any real people? And by that I don't mean charity organizations raising money. I don't know, maybe I'm just too bleak and pessimistic about it all, but among this screwed up money-crazed manipulative world I just don't believe very lightly that people organizing mass fads like this care about anything other than filling their own pockets. I hope this isn't the case but it's very hard to believe in genuine goodwill these days.

Sounds like a nasty disease, a real nightmare. But have those social media viral marketing campaigns actually helped any real people? And by that I don't mean charity organizations raising money. I don't know, maybe I'm just too bleak and pessimistic about it all, but among this screwed up money-crazed manipulative world I just don't believe very lightly that people organizing mass fads like this care about anything other than filling their own pockets. I hope this isn't the case but it's very hard to believe in genuine goodwill these days.

It's raised close to $9m as of date.