Eden Hazard

the wes

Watching Eden with the ball is amazing, it's like he has a second gear yet the ball is in control. I have noticed that he can get cute and make some trick type plays but with his talent I guess letting him be free to create is best. As a new fan I really am drawn to his skills and personality

he was my motm despite the fabregas wankfest ( and deservedly so). He was in super saiyan mode last night, ran at and committed defenders time and again. This is the Hazard that we want to see, none of that static, dwelling on the ball resulting to being overcrowded and easily marked out of the game stuff.

Exactly, he was moving so quickly, and it never seemed like he was overcrowded at any point in the game.

I want him to play like this more, fast movement, don't wait for 3 pple to crowd you, and he rotated mostly centrally in the match.

j2IIZL5h.jpg

24voi16h.jpg

It's as if he was given a lot of freedom and it paid off

Exactly, he was moving so quickly, and it never seemed like he was overcrowded at any point in the game.

I want him to play like this more, fast movement, don't wait for 3 pple to crowd you, and he rotated mostly centrally in the match.

j2IIZL5h.jpg

24voi16h.jpg

It's as if he was given a lot of freedom and it paid off

I think he has been given the license to play free role and it's working great so far. His ability to destabilize the defence is just as crucial as Cesc passing against parked defenses.

I also have the feeling that he has been encouraged to be more direct and aggressive in his play as I'm sure our scouts and Jose will be pointing out what he was doing wrong and needed to improve on for the new season and he looks well up to the challenge.

Looked incredibly strong on the ball on Monday to me. Great start for him, he made some super runs in behind and also looked sharp considering his short pre season.

More please Eden, starting with Leicester on Saturday.

Short video (10 sec) of a bit of Hazard "skill" vs Real Sociedad.

I always like these videos that get made by the crowd. You get a better view of what happens and you hear the crowd better.

Yeah but then you have those annoying kids yelling 'YEAH EH HAZZZZARD'

Annoying ? :dunno: I dunno i thought it was kinda funny. "EDEEEN !!"

No, not that video. In most videos you get some annoying yank / 5 year old screaming random shit like "YEAH GO TIGEEERSSSSS WOOOOH"