Eden Hazard

the wes

Just get shivers when I see that compilation video of Eden's game last night.

Great thing is he doesn't need to pretend to be the playmaker now, that role's for Fabregas. He can just dance and float all over the pitch without a care in the world :)

"Eden hazard completed 100% of his passes in the first half, including 2 key passes: perfect!" Sqauwka

Running & passing very much liberated (left, right, middle....) => like a fish in a pond!

Finally he has someone next to him (Cesc) where he links up with his eyes closed! Reminded me of that orgasmic link up time with Mata...

Very happy to see that!

I also love to see Hazard play in a free role. Being glued to the left really limits his broad spectrum of possibilities!!!

More of that Eddie!!!

I like his link up better with Costa tho. And idk costa is such a good passer

cesc is a godsgift for Hazard, Fabregas is everything eden could wish for on the pitch.

You could clearly see he had alot of fun last night and thats the most important thing for him.

Grap yourselfs people we gonne have a great season with alot of ooohhhh's rolling from the stands!!

He looks so sharp compared with the start of the last season