Eden Hazard

the wes

I am sad to say he had a poor WC I really expected more and he was pretty invisible in tonight's game. I was really rooting for Belgium tonight and they were poor. They didn't show any or the drive or passion they had against the US. They kinda went out on a whimper like France both teams started so well. :(

I wouldn't worry about any of this right now. A new PL season with a good, attacking LB, RB, better CMs, and a real striker will define what Hazard is made of; not this Belgian side with a manager who lines Fellaini up in CM versus Argentina.

I'm inclined to believe that Eden might not be as infatuated with the game of football in general as some of his peers, but being surrounded by some better talent and depth in this new Chelsea squad that's being built, might help him and everyone involved.

Oscar didn't really underperform for Brazil and was chelsea best player before jose changed the tactics in the beginning of January.

Hazard doesnt run, which has been existent since forever. With the acquisition of Cesc and Costa, hazard nor oscar will not have the leeway of getting put in their place. Chelsea attackers are all young, now with 2 veterans, this crap won't be tolerate from the midfield players., whether its oscar or hazard.....

Cesc and Costa aren't all that older than the rest of them. Costa may not look like it, but he's actually a bit younger than Willian and only about 2.5 years older than Hazard. Cesc is only 1 year older than Willian.

The only thing he needs to keep doing for Chelsea is to keep his pace up.

Slowing down completely takes the edge off his abilities and allows defenders to double team him.

Belgium were too slow and devoid of ideas, so everytime they got the ball, it was mostly debruyne crossing the ball in the box.

Chelsea play quicker and it suits hazard. He should be even better with Costa and Fabregas.

He didnt show passion in the WC, but neither did any one else on the belgium team.

That is the only thing he can be found at faullt for.

At Chelsea, the demands from a player are much higher than they were at the Belgium NT.

He will do better for us next season, surely. No need to panic!

He isn't a star, and if he doesn't start working more and improving he never will be. In this season in 60 games he did 2 or 3 great games. That's not enough for someone who wants to be treated in a special way, that doesn't like to do defensive work, and has some bad attitude.

He wants to be treated like a star he will be judged like one,and 02he needs to start playing like one of the best players in the world. Something that at this point he can't do.

I really don't care about Belgium... but what he did for Belgium is waht he did many times for Chelsea.

Calm down. There is no way Hazard can have only 3 good games and come 2nd in the PFA awards to suarez. He's still our best player.

If we are being 100% real, he had a horrendous world cup but all us Chelsea fans overrate and overhype him too much. Yes, he can score against Hull, or a hat-trick against Newcastle, but the reality is that he is not a player that we should build our team around. His inconsistency drives me nuts. I'll reserve my judgement until the end of next season when we have a proper striker leading the line.

I expected him to shine this WC, like James did. I am quite disappointed by his performances.

Clearly he is not a world-beater yet. I just hope that some day he will become one.

He's just way to relaxed, takes things to easy to be a worldbeater.

He got everything needed to reach that just not the mentality , i hope im wrong tough

David Silva was even shittier in the WC. Doesn't mean he isn't a world class player. We shouldn't judge a player based on his performance for his NT. If Hazard continues to be so passive playing for the club, then we really have a reason to be worried.

That being said, Eden does lack killer instinct.