Eden Hazard

the wes

It's unbelievable really, twice in the last 20 mins as well. Wilmots is the biggest liability of this NT but will be hailed by the new legion of pseudo fans saying he took them far

How long is Wilmot's contract?

Get your act together man realy, this was the highest stage possible to show the world who you are and you failed

Sure, blame Hazard. He only needed 1 moment, still had 15 mins. We always pressure the oppnent in the last 10 mins. Absolute madness to bring that shit from Spurs

came here just to say I don't dare reading one post in this thread at the moment. I feel what I might end up reading, so I better stay blind to it.

Hope he continues to grow. If there's one manager capable of making Hazard live up his full potential is José Mourinho. I think Eden needs some attitude adjustments and Mourinho is the right man for the job. But that's all that is needed - and time for him to grow.

what do you mean?

Adan excels in a few things when I watch united games....

Whipping in crosses and set pieces.... I know you guys have kdb and vertoghen already, but adan was fantastic in those areas.

Wilmots/belgium in general reminded me of moyes united team..

Sure, blame Hazard. He only needed 1 moment, still had 15 mins. We always pressure the oppnent in the last 10 mins. Absolute madness to bring that shit from Spurs

Hazard was never played while on 'speed'. We didnt play his game. He also didnt look for it at all! Clusterfuck for Hazard imo.

Also: we have a tweedeklas trainer.

Adan excels in a few things when I watch united games....

Whipping in crosses and set pieces.... I know you guys have kdb and vertoghen already, but adan was fantastic in those areas.

Wilmots/belgium in general reminded me of moyes united team..

He's not nearly as good as you think he is if you'd consider playing him over Hazard. Immense talent but still very inconsistent. I'd wanted more cameos but Wilmots likes Chadli.

It's like he doesn't know or understand how good he is. He doesn't have that killer instinct sort of mentality a lot of the time. He's been so timid and passive this tournament.

Maybe he's extremely exhausted? Who knows. Shows his unbelievable skill in flashes but then has games like this where he doesn't use his pace and burst and instead plays at walking pace.

He knows his talents. He tried and couldn't do it. Hazard has played similar to this in his chelsea career too. He is passive 90% of the time until he gets a chance and goes past a defender. We need to stop overrating Hazard's talents. He's not a Messi/Robben/Neymar type player; Hazard is similar to Iniesta and Gotze

Hazard was never played while on 'speed'. We didnt play his game. He also didnt look for it at all! Clusterfuck for Hazard imo.

Also: we have a tweedeklas trainer.

He was pretty shit you know, but he always is for Belgium. The thing that bothers me is the quality of the replacement knowing you'll get nothing from that nonfootballer while Hazard can always come up with something that can win you the game.

Quarter final, 15 mins to go.. madness.

He knows his talents. He tried and couldn't do it. Hazard has played similar to this in his chelsea career too. He is passive 90% of the time until he gets a chance and goes past a defender. Can we please stop overrating Hazard's talents. He's not a Messi/Robben/Neymar type player; Hazard is similar to Iniesta and Gotze

Only one thing: Lets see. I have a feels despite Belgium Hazard might do well for a club. There was once a player like this, no?

Only one thing: Lets see. I have a feels despite Belgium Hazard might do well for a club. There was once a player like this, no?

He'll do good for us as he's done for the last 2 years. You just can't expect him to dominate big games. Hazard is a very good player, but its not very difficult to stop him