Eden Hazard

the wes

I think Hazard's best position is as a number 10 were he gets more involved in the play, we should move him from the wing imo and put Schurrle on the left wing with Willian or Salah on the right wing, I feel Eden will create and score more from the middle and it would be harder to double team him since he would be constantly moving

What I realized about Hazar is that he will never reach Ronaldo or Messi level. He just lacks the killer instinct the ability to be a game changer with goals. He will always be a good player but never 1 of the greats of his era at least. Hipe he proves me wrong.

sick of all the whining... don't know what the fuss is all about, I thought he did alright last night. He doesn't need to prove anything, any football fan can see his talent.... I'll pick him over Neymar every time, especially for a team in the EPL.

Its pretty simple.

The tactics dont favor hazard and he is not their n1 option. Which is why kdb looks like belgium best player every game. At chelsea, the tactics favor him and allow him to be n1 option.

Are you saying that Hazard can shine only if he's #1 option? I really hope you're wrong about that. Next season, he might not be a #1 option at Chelsea, too, with Cesc and Costa's signings. I'm hoping that the opposite would happen--that with having less pressure on him to create, Hazard will improve.

If he doesnt play amazing this world cup, thats actually good for us.

No unnecessary speculation regarding transfers and all that nonsense.

He can come back and shut all the doubters at Chelsea.

Dont care if he plays well for Belgium or not.

As long as he does what he does best at Chelsea, that is all that matters.

Always better to be underrated than overrated.

The Belgian side actually reminds me of how we looked at times during the season. A bunch of super talented and brilliant individuals who aren't playing as a single unit. Everyone trying to do it on their own.

Mertens and De Bruyne, while good players, go out for Belgium and act like they're superstars like CR7 and try to do too much. Mertens especially only has one thing in mind whenever he gets the ball and that's to go for a glory goal. Hazard has the same problem that he does here at Chelsea in that he's TOO unselfish at times.

He really could be our Robben if he was just more assertive and selfish. He effortlessly beats his markers and has chance after chance to get a shot away but looks for a pass first.

Are you saying that Hazard can shine only if he's #1 option? I really hope you're wrong about that. Next season, he might not be a #1 option at Chelsea, too, with Cesc and Costa's signings. I'm hoping that the opposite would happen--that with having less pressure on him to create, Hazard will improve.

Hazard is not an aggressive player from what I've seen.

Next season, Costa will command the ball go through him moreso than Eden running the show. Also, Cesc will probably require Hazard to start making runs rather than waiting all the time for the ball to come to him and he do his dribbling magic.

Hazard is not an aggressive player from what I've seen.

Next season, Costa will command the ball go through him moreso than Eden running the show. Also, Cesc will probably require Hazard to start making runs rather than waiting all the time for the ball to come to him and he do his dribbling magic.

Yes, the team dynamics next season will be no doubt different, with us finally getting a proper CF(hopefully) and Cesc taking part of the creative responsibility off Eden. It's obvious that Eden will no longer be "go to" option for everyone and won't be running the show on his own. That's why I hope that rather than affect him negatively, our new signings will have a positive effect on Hazard's consistency. It should. Playing with other talented players should only improve him, now that he has Costa to benefit from his passes and Cesc to provide him passes to score. It should work.

Needs to be more lively, that's the only criticism i've got.

Should be our main man (NT), not KDB. First guy his teammates should be looking for a pass, always. Even if his dribbles fail he'll have them confused and disorganized so others can take advantage.

Needs to be more lively, that's the only criticism i've got.

Should be our main man (NT), not KDB. First guy his teammates should be looking for a pass, always. Even if his dribbles fail he'll have them confused and disorganized so others can take advantage.

The first guy teammates should be looking for is the one that's open.

No one player team has ever won the World Cup except for Argentina 86...

This forum is acting like the rest of our players are worthless.

The first guy teammates should be looking for is the one that's open.

No one player team has ever won the World Cup except for Argentina 86...

This forum is acting like the rest of our players are worthless.

Do you diliberately misunderstand my posts lol? Obviously the first one people should be looking to provided he's available.

Do you diliberately misunderstand my posts lol? Obviously the first one people should be looking to provided he's available.

Besides, it's up to him, Hazard, to make himself available.

Messi "happens" to be available very often, do people wonder why?