Eden Hazard

the wes

Someone translate this word for word please!

Reporter: There is only a small chance you will leave Chelsea this summer?

eh: There is NO chance i'll leave , I'm happy at chelsea .

reporter: n°10

eh: yup n°10

He also says jokingly he injured himself on purpose to be fresh @ the world cup , and that people like Ribery , ronaldo who are asked to perfom eachand every day might be tired at this time of the year and it's only normal ..but he , he feels fresh thanks to the aforementioned "fake auto injury" :clown:

The"no chance " segment was (emphatic? if that s thez correct word) there wasn't any ambiguity

(Q) is your long term wish to play centrally? "no, I've adapted to play on the left with freedom. I like roaming and cutting inside" #Hazard

I agree with him, I always thought he was better on the left for Chelsea.

Agreed. The last thing you'd want is for Hazard to receive the ball with his back to goal. He's best when running at players and committing them.

Agreed. The last thing you'd want is for Hazard to receive the ball with his back to goal. He's best when running at players and committing them.

I do not agree, Hazard can also play with his back at the goal, he turns always the right way and very fast!

I do not agree, Hazard can also play with his back at the goal, he turns always the right way and very fast!

But he vey often loses the ball when does so which leaves us exposed if he's playing centrally. If your #10 drops to receive the ball,you really don't want him taking many chances because it puts the team on the back foot.

Slightly disagree with that. Yes, Hazard can do what you said there but it only works (at least for us) when we're playing on the counter and against teams like Guardiola's Bayern when they press, play a high line and leave spaces to be exploited. Considering we often face teams that just defend more than attack against us, there will hardly be any space and time for Hazard to operate and do his best when opponents clog up the midfield and make it congested. Furthermore, if we play him in the middle this way, we won't even be exploiting his physical abilities to the max and that is his acceleration and pace to commit players from out wide.

Hey Blanc, Leonardo listen. No chance.

Leonardo has actually already left PSG -> http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/10/leonardo-quits-paris-saint-germain.