Eden Hazard

the wes

Think hazard will cruise to player of the season in the season forthcoming. This season he was isolated so much; now he will have costa instead of torres who is so much better and does offball shit like create space with his presence alone, and hazard can have someone to hoof ball towards. Furthermore if fillip luis arrives we will have a proper lb who balances attack well and will give hazard so much space and an option to his left, and is simply so much better than azpi on left to play 1-2's with, luis was steller with turan this season. Finnaly now when hazard looks to pass to his right while attacking from wings he will have most likely be passing it to fabergas who is magestic on the ball, and although a legend a massive upgrade to the 35 year old lampard.

With Luis making overlap runs, Cesc's passing (Meaning he doesn't have to drop all the way back to get the ball) and Costa actually scoring from all the chances he creates, Hazard is going to amazing next season.

And... we didn't even sign any of these 3 players yet :rolleyes: (well Costa is almost done).

dembabafoot

6 minutes ago

My man @hazardeden_10 i want you to win the wc, but i want you to loose quick aswel then you come back quicker for pre season!!!

@hazardeden10: Miss my bro dembabafoot http://instagram.com/p/o3lsaWEm5-/

Awwwwwwww :)

Idealy my attacking trio would be Costa, Lukaku and Demba instead of Torres. But i would like to keep Torres until January, if Cesc signs, just to see if there's a chance he improves a bit.

But i would like to keep Torres until January, if Cesc signs, just to see if there's a chance he improves a bit.

Hahahahahhahahahaha... oh dear!!!!! What black magic and voodoo that blondie has done over everyone, I ll simply never understand... 3 and a half years of pathetic, mind numbing shitty football while playing with the likes of mata, hazard, oscar, willian, kalou, malouda, anelka, DD, lamps, etc etc etc... now he should get another half season to see how it goes with cesc.

Like I said, I will NEVER understand why torres got this much support and blind love from fans when he is the person who probably least deserved it cos he put in the least effort.

Hahahahahhahahahaha... oh dear!!!!! What black magic and voodoo that blondie has done over everyone, I ll simply never understand... 3 and a half years of pathetic, mind numbing shitty football while playing with the likes of mata, hazard, oscar, willian, kalou, malouda, anelka, DD, lamps, etc etc etc... now he should get another half season to see how it goes with cesc.

Like I said, I will NEVER understand why torres got this much support and blind love from fans when he is the person who probably least deserved it cos he put in the least effort.

I think you are overreacting. I don't support Torres and if he leaves this summer i will be very happy. But as i said in an ideal world i'd like to see if he will be the same shit even with Cesc around. It's simple curiosity, not support.

PS: since this is the Hazard topic this ends here or continues to Torres topic.

Eden Hazard in line for bumper new deal as Chelsea try to fend off interest from PSG. (Mail) #CFC #PSG

#CFC will look to ward off interest from #PSG by handing Hazard a new deal that will see his £170,000/week deal rise to near £200,000 (Mail)

Transfer Sources @TransferSources

Eden Hazard set to sign a new deal at Chelsea