Eden Hazard

the wes

His dad is quoted on sky sports as saying there will be no news on a transfer until after the world cup. Now there's a high chance that his dad is just a money grabbing twat who wants a transfer to happen so that he gets a cut but I can't help think that there's more to come.

His dad is quoted on sky sports as saying there will be no news on a transfer until after the world cup. Now there's a high chance that his dad is just a money grabbing twat who wants a transfer to happen so that he gets a cut but I can't help think that there's more to come.

Yup reminds me of Robbens dad.

''Eden has a good WC, and in the shop window means I will get 10% if hes flogged off '' is what he means

I think this will be one of average tournaments for him...too much of expectations, little experience. But he will do decent. Not bad at all, just I dont think he will appear on list of tournaments best performers. I hope Im wrong though.

His cup will come on euros 2016 and wc 2018 IMO. He will be truly one of best on those two.

I think Hazard might be using the #10 shirt to leverage more money from PSG. I'm fine with it personally if they pay us £90 million for him and break the transfer record.

Unless you get some of that 90mil £ i dont see why you should be fine with it.

How exactly does a transfer record strengten us?

Its not like you can easely replace Hazard, not even with 90mil£

If we sell Hazard it will be a big loss for the club and even more for us, the fans.

Players that make you stand up each time they touch the ball are rare mate and cant be easely replaced