Eden Hazard

the wes

Quick question for our dear Belgians. Is Hazard going to wear "HAZARD" or "E.HAZARD" in the World Cup? I saw "E.HAZARD" in the friendly few days ago but since his little brother is not in the final 23 squad, will he still put "E." on his kit at World Cup? Many thanks.

P.s. It's for the Belgian NT kit I purchased, not sure how I should print his name on it.

Just wonder whether his position may change to that #10 role now too. Of course we have plenty of options with Hazard, Willian, Schurrle and Oscar but I just wonder if these Lavezzi rumors are true and he comes in for the left side.

Willian Hazard Lavezzi

Costa

Why do you think his position will change because of change to #10? He was playing for Lille with that number and mostly as winger (he had lot of freedom to go inside though) and he plays on wing for Belgium where he also has #10.

Just wonder whether his position may change to that #10 role now too. Of course we have plenty of options with Hazard, Willian, Schurrle and Oscar but I just wonder if these Lavezzi rumors are true and he comes in for the left side.

Willian Hazard Lavezzi

Costa

no.

Where do I start dissecting a huge post like this.....

Easy. It's either Oscar or Willian in the middle.

The amount of pressing the cam has to do in the game, do you really want Hazard to play in the middle or have the option to cutback from the leftside with the least amount of defensive responsibility, so his energy can be concentrated to the offensive end. Hazard, has the best of both worlds. The least amount of defensive work and the option to cutback and move around the pitch.

People that keep insisted on hazard playing in the middle because of Oscar's lack of creativity, really don't understand Jose and what happened with Ozil at Madrid. Mourinho kept putting Ozil in the right side come his 3rd season because Ozil never had good stamina nor did he press well, even though he was by far their best creative option.

Easy. It's either Oscar or Willian in the middle.

The amount of pressing the cam has to do in the game, do you really want Hazard to play in the middle or have the option to cutback from the leftside with the least amount of defensive responsibility, so his energy can be concentrated to the offensive end. Hazard, has the best of both worlds. The least amount of defensive work and the option to cutback and move around the pitch.

People that keep insisted on hazard playing in the middle because of Oscar's lack of creativity, really don't understand Jose and what happened with Ozil at Madrid. Mourinho kept putting Ozil in the right side come his 3rd season because Ozil never had good stamina nor did he press well, even though he was by far their best creative option.

That's all I wanted was a reasoned response.

Many thanks.