Eden Hazard

the wes

I wouldn't say laziness... but he was playing more or less at 50% You could tell he wasn't trying his best. (as dumb as that may sound for an excuse for a professional football player)

I myself was pretty frustrated at his play throughout the game myself, but cut him some slack. I guess he's not trying to burn himself out before the big kick off in 11 days !

lazyiness is the perfect word.

Ex-pro and now football analist Marc Degryse agrees with Haranr, couple of times he let his man run, also giving up when losing the ball.

It looks like he's going easy trough the friendlies to avoid injury's, but he should work a little harder cause when the time comes it doesn't go as good as it is now the media will be all over him..

Maybe Wilmots made a mistake by saying 5 names las week that will play for sure at the wc, still it doenst' withold players like kdb and Kompany to give it all even for a friendly..

Maybe Wilmots made a mistake by saying 5 names las week that will play for sure at the wc, still it doenst' withold players like kdb and Kompany to give it all even for a friendly..

Tbf even if he didn't say that, Hazard would never been dropped, and he knows it. And just look at how many got injured in these frendlies and will miss the world cup.

He was lazy in our home match against Atletico... I guess it's his charachter. I saw the same errors this game as in our CL semi-final, i hope he humbles down and matures a little. If he doesn't i don't think he'll survive another year under Mourinho...

Sorry for the dramatic tone, but next season we can't allow anymore fuckups due to laziness.

He was lazy in our home match against Atletico... I guess it's his charachter. I saw the same errors this game as in our CL semi-final, i hope he humbles down and matures a little. If he doesn't i don't think he'll survive another year under Mourinho...

Sorry for the dramatic tone, but next season we can't allow anymore fuckups due to laziness.

He was injured...not 100% in that game.

He was even super lazy during our pre-season. Its typical. He will get all pistons firing when its money time

Inclined to agree with what you said and while it's excusable to a certain extent when players don't give their all in friendly games, if Hazard really is to become a top player, he shouldn't/can't be choosing the moments or games to turn up as he see fit. Need to be more committed if anything.

Are we really going down this road? The expectations have gotten a bit out of control. Yes, he could be more consistent, but if he was as consistent as everyone wanted him to be he'd be on of the greatest if not the greatest of all time. This isn't FIFA or football manager. He's going to have off games.

Fortunately Belgium is good enough not to live or die based on Hazard's performances.

He's tended to show up in big matches and I hope he'll set the World Cup ablaze.

Are we really going down this road? The expectations have gotten a bit out of control. Yes, he could be more consistent, but if he was as consistent as everyone wanted him to be he'd be on of the greatest if not the greatest of all time. This isn't FIFA or football manager. He's going to have off games.

Fortunately Belgium is good enough not to live or die based on Hazard's performances.

He's tended to show up in big matches and I hope he'll set the World Cup ablaze.

Its not only about being incosistent, its his mentality in some games that worries me.

Sometimes it seems he just dont care much on the pitch

Its not only about being incosistent, its his mentality in some games that worries me.

Sometimes it seems he just dont care much on the pitch

Fair enough. I think he plays so many games that he probably tones it down in games that play little significance. At times he deserves to be critiqued but in an international friendly?

If this happens in a WC game then it's more than fair to be critical.

Not everyone can play like KDB does for the NT. (1 bad game 8-10 games)

Fair enough. I think he plays so many games that he probably tones it down in games that play little significance. At times he deserves to be critiqued but in an international friendly?

If this happens in a WC game then it's more than fair to be critical.

Not everyone can play like KDB does for the NT. (1 bad game 8-10 games)

Agreed, because he is gonna go in every tackle in a meaningless friendly especially with rumors that he has been carrying a small knee injury. I am all for criticizing players but sometime people are not doing it right or at appropriate moments.

According to the reliable France Football, #PSG are ready to table a €75m offer for Eden Hazard after the World Cup. #CFC

The representative of Hazard and Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, owner of PSG, held a meeting n March in Doha. (France Football) #CFC #PSG

PSG are ready to make Hazard sign a 5 year contract worth €15m per season, once a fee is agreed. (France Football) #CFC #PSG

EDIT: Probably BS, thought you guys wanted to hear this :)