Eden Hazard

the wes

Enough already there is no reason for Eden to go to PSG it would be a lateral move at best and I'd argue it's actually a downward move. La Ligue is nowhere near as popular as the PL plus Hazard has already won the double with Lille. At PSG he'd play in games that get far less viewers than those of the PL

Yeah man that La Ligue is shit compared to the Serie Premier League. They're both way off the BundesDivisie, though.

I have absolutely no idea what people base these notions on. When's the last time we sold a player we wanted to keep? Luiz was unwanted. Mata was unwanted. Robben was unwanted.

People need to stop worrying needlessly.

We know you have no idea about many things. :blink:

Seeing as the source is TribalFootball, I'm inclined to go with the latter..

I have absolutely no idea what people base these notions on. When's the last time we sold a player we wanted to keep? Luiz was unwanted. Mata was unwanted. Robben was unwanted.

Indeed.

1341809365893.gif

Mourinho said, before selling Mata, that he wanted to keep him too.

Precisely. We're not a selling club, by that I mean we don't sell players that are key to the team and Mourinho himself. We don't need the money, we don't make those players disillusioned with our ambitions and we pay a hell of a lot more.

PSG is simply not a better project. They're stuck in a league where competition is narrowing as every season goes. Their manager is not Mourinho or anyone of that calibre and we can match them penny for penny in wages.

The club won't even allow themselves to be entertained by offers let alone negotiating.