Eden Hazard

the wes

Watching city now, and hate the fact we didn't go for silva! Hes incredible, every attack goes through him, would have comPletely transformed our team!!!

Watching city now, and hate the fact we didn't go for silva! Hes incredible, every attack goes through him, would have comPletely transformed our team!!! Completely off topic but needed to get that in! :)

I take it there is no serious links to hazard

Pretty much.

I wonder though, with us on the verge of signing De Bruyne, we might put a bid in for Hazard as well. Because De Bruyne said himself that he will most probably be loaned out, which means we might be out for another winger. And what better than Hazard, he is young and highly rated, (like Neymar is at this moment in time) and he is also Belgian...

Ahh we can always dream.

i'm sure that Chelsea is working a deal for eden hazard, and i think kakuta will be included in the deal, obviously our board believe kakuta is good enough for the first team, so why would he stay, with him leaving we would open one more foreign spot and he was born there(Lille) and he could be good replace for Hazard, better go for Hazard then for Modric, he will not be expensive like Modric, and he is 20.

^ Yes you're wright.

with him leaving we would open one more foreign spot

Wrong. For two reasons. He doesn't count because he is under 21 years-old. And when he will be above his 21, he won't count as a foreign player but as a homegrown.

Pretty much.

I wonder though, with us on the verge of signing De Bruyne, we might put a bid in for Hazard as well. Because De Bruyne said himself that he will most probably be loaned out, which means we might be out for another winger. And what better than Hazard, he is young and highly rated, (like Neymar is at this moment in time) and he is also Belgian...

Ahh we can always dream.

are we on the verge of completing the de bruyne deal. Ain't heard anything bout him for a while