Eden Hazard

the wes

Are we really criticizing Eden for the goals? There were so many individual mistakes yesterday. In those same first and third goals we had about 6 defenders in the box who all decided to play spectators. In the third goal Turan had the time and space to take a free header inside the box and then tap in the rebound without anyone even reacting!

Even if you want to pick out players for defensive mistakes, which this isn't a time for, imo, it would not be Eden who you would pick out.

I blame Mikel ... he should have stopped them :yay:

He started the game well but made some horrible misstakes , you could say that he costed us the final

Perhaps his recent injury limited him in some way.

He deserve the stick he gets but his young lets hope he learn from his misstakes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, who are you to tell me that I should take back my words and say something else? You have your own opinion, I have mine. This is getting old from you. Every time someone has a different views from you, you'll start to attack them with insults and abuse.

I've posted my views on the game as a whole in the post-match thread, albeit a short one and like I've said several times before, if the team or player deserves a praise, then they/he'll get one. If they or he deserves to be criticized for something, then they/he'll one. And just because I'm a supporter, doesn't mean I should just be praising the team all the time. Same with just because I criticize them doesn't mean I don't support and love the club. After all, just like everyone else, we only want what it's best for the team by looking at the faults and discussing what can be done better.

Really though, if you can't understand properly, then it's not my problem. However, continue with your 'outrage' here and we'll see where it gets you...

This is not about views. You are no real supporter. Get lost.

You moan when he goes too defensive or cautious, yet when he picks our most potent attacking threat (who actually didn't seem to be too far off match fitness considering his energy in the latter stages of the match) who we also need for the last two league games of the season, you also moan.

Your card is marked son. You're just a miserable person who moans about everything and delights in the team's failure. You're the first to criticise the manager and then the first to moan about our lack of consistency.

You want to know the problem at this club over the last few years....you want to know the cancer that needs excising....it's YOU!

we needed to win this game ,, Jose gambled on Eden .. it failed ,, but I don't blame him for taking the risk. I was just pleased we didnt play Cech.

we needed to win this game ,, Jose gambled on Eden .. it failed ,, but I don't blame him for taking the risk. I was just pleased we didnt play Cech.

The problem wasn't the attack, We failed defending easy things. After the third goal the game was over and therefore it's not relevant.

This is not about views. You are no real supporter. Get lost.

This is way over the top,saying to someone that does alot for this forum that he's not a real supporter is uncalled for.

This is way over the top,saying to someone that does alot for this forum that he's not a real supporter is uncalled for.

See how he talks blaming a player for such a crucial loss. Give some respect

no he was not . willian was. as shown by the goal.

no he was not . willian was. as shown by the goal.

No. Willian was good but Hazard has done more in attack. Hazard was also always marked by 2 whille Willian was given space.

It's clear now that "we don't play football with the majority of possession, we play on the counter like RM" is what he really meant to say.

Of course all of the idiot journalists on twitter who love to smear shit on a Chelsea at every opportunity jump all over this and paint a picture that makes it a big deal.

Nothing in this at all.

Very disappointed to read Hazard's comments. He was single-handedly responsible for 2 out of our 3 goals, and in the end comes out attacking a manager who stood for him and pleaded for him to be recognized as the PL's best player.

I mean, even if his comments were true, what does he expect to achieve by coming out in public attacking the manager like that?

Sad, very sad. I wonder if this is the first step to his "I want to go to PSG" campaign.