Eden Hazard

the wes

Meant the part where he's asked to do it alone. Did he really mean that as in Mourinho/the team ask him to do everything? That's the part I'm curious about..

Yep that's the more or less the right translation, he said something like this "it's not easy been asked to do it alone"

Meant the part where he's asked to do it alone. Did he really mean that as in Mourinho/the team ask him to do everything? That's the part I'm curious about..

I assume so. It's not unfair to say that the team look to him to provide the attacking initiative a hell of a lot, and if he has a bad game we're screwed.

Well what do you mean with everything ? In terms of attacking plays. A lot of the times he's up against 2-3 players so he kinda has a point.

Also no secret that when we counter we rely heavily on Willian and Hazard's ability to run with the ball and take on players with usually little to no support.

Hate to keep banging on about a former player, but I really think that Hazard especially misses having Mata here playing alongside him. It eased the burden in attack and he had someone to link up with and play off of.

You can understand these quotes. He's being asked to create, score, do everything really. Willian doesn't score, assist, or create really, and Oscar's form fell off a cliff but he isn't of Mata's class either.

Hopefully having more quality in front of him next season will help.

French is not my forte, but from what I know "Chelsea n'est pas fait pour jouer au foot" does not mean "Chelsea isn't made to play football".

In free translation it means "Chelsea is not made to play with the ball at feet all the time", ie is not a team to have a lot of possession. He says "We are good at counter-attack, a bit like Real did against Bayern"

Then he said something like "I am often asked to do everything by my own, and it is not easy". I think he refers to the fact that he is left for dead everytime Chelsea is attacking and Azpi/Cole are staying at the back to much, instead of coming and help him. Can't blame him for that, to be honest, he is always helping the LB, but he never gets the same treatment in exchange...

You are right in your translation, "jouer au foot" means using tricks and keep possession

Could you guys (not all of you obviously) make up your mind and stick to it? Once he has good game and he is god, next time he doesnt, you crap him...its same with all the players...can you stand behind them for once?

He had bad game, it happens. He returned after 3 week injury and was heavily marked. Our attack is crap, we cant make two passes, our full backs and midfielders dont support attackers as they should. They dont create spaces or chances...its impossible for Hazard (or anyone; Willian, Torres) to do stuff alone against 10 men. Impossible. Its down to Mou to change attacking approach of the team, not on Hazard. When he will have more capable teammates in attack, he will play better himself too.

Chelsea is nothing without some controversy. Hazard should't get cocky though, it's still the club over player. It's good that we have Mou as a manager, he can handle this.

Nothing cocky about his comments, just the truth. There's nothing to "handle".

Yeah we have left far too much work for him.

It was better when we had Mata, but then we change everything to be a team that presses is more aggressive and is fast on the counter.

Hence why Oscar was chosen ahead of Mata.

Sold Mata but Oscar has now dropped off the map....

Either Mourinho has a good plan this summer to fix our creativity or he fucked it up by marginalizing Mata.

Only time will tell and next season will show us the true colors of this team and Mourinho.

For me, I findd it extremely frustrating to watch Eden play on the wing without support. Every team in the Universe wil double or triple up against him in that position. So I do not undersrand why he is still being played there. How can a wee track engineer from London work out that playing him in the middle on the counter would be far more effective than playing nobody there aand Jose can't. I would have put Schurrle and Willian on the wings for defensive and attacking duties with Eden in the middle pulling the strings. Edeb had a shocker tonight but it was Jose Mourinho's fault.

Hazard is double or triple teames consistently, he has to try to score and create chances and track back and defend. He's got a point. And anyone who EVEN THINKS about selling should go be a fan of Arsenal or Ajax or Valencia if they want their best players to get sold.

Hazard is double or triple teames consistently, he has to try to score and create chances and track back and defend. He's got a point. And anyone who EVEN THINKS about selling should go be a fan of Arsenal or Ajax or Valencia if they want their best players to get sold.

Plus he is getting kicked sideways. You could see AM were worried about Hazard's speed & made contact to him all match long. They would always put a body on Eden.

Plus he is getting kicked sideways. You could see AM were worried about Hazard's speed & made contact to him all match long. They would always put a body on Eden.

Exactly. They weren't gonna let him beat them and they were gonna let him know he was in a real battle. Superstar though.

Are people really surprised at Hazard's comments? Even if they were taken out of context, their is truth to them. Personally, I don't blame any of our ams individually nor the loss of both KDB/Mata or even Jose.

However, I do blame our board for going for Mourinho after they purchased a million ams.

Are people really surprised at Hazard's comments? Even if they were taken out of context, their is truth to them. Personally, I don't blame any of our ams individually nor the loss of both KDB/Mata or even Jose.

However, I do blame our board for going for Mourinho after they purchased a million ams.

Shhhhhhhhh