Eden Hazard

the wes

Scapegoat? Are people gonna resort to that everytime we criticize a player? Yes, we as a team tonight didn't play well and got deservedly beaten but that should not excuse players off criticism if they made mistakes for the goals conceded like Hazard, Cole and even Eto'o did. It's justified at least if anything and no one is even blowing this out of proportion.

There is a reason why he made those mistakes because he was just coming back from a muscular injury. It's not a mistake he makes many times and he has improved massively on that part of his game. Like I said, this has less to do with Hazard than Mourinho's tactical error. Why switch a player lacking in match fitness to the wings when you know he could get exposed because of this VERY same reason.

And look above you. One guy has already typed that Hazard was chiefly responsible for the loss. Perhaps I should ignore it next time and treat it as an exception and no the rule.

(or Azpi, whoever was the left back )

Yes, Hazard is no left back. Especially one who just got back from a muscular injury. It's credit to him he played the full game and looked fairly sharp in attack. The left back, Azpilicueta should have been in position. It's not the first time Azpilicueta's lack of concentration has caused us recently.

There is a reason why he made those mistakes because he was just coming back from a muscular injury. It's not a mistake he makes many times and he has improved massively on that part of his game. Like I said, this has less to do with Hazard than Mourinho's tactical error. Why switch a player lacking in match fitness to the wings when you know he could get exposed because of this VERY same reason.

If you look at the bigger picture, then it's probably not Hazard's fault but as it is, Hazard should be doing his job better especially when he knew Juanfran was there!

And look above you. One guy has already typed that Hazard was chiefly responsible for the loss. Perhaps I should ignore it next time and treat it as an exception and no the rule.

See my reply to Belgianmutt.

And even at that, it's only one person. Hardly enough to consider it as blowing things out of proportion.

I think Blues Master is a new TROLL .. I saw Hazard doubled and tripled marked .. He had little chance ..

:lol: Oh Ron.

Am I faulting him of not doing anything better offensively? All I'm doing is pointing out his mistakes and said of his overall performance as it is.

If you look at the bigger picture, then it's probably not Hazard's fault but as it is, Hazard should be doing his job better especially when he knew Juanfran was there!

See my reply to Belgianmutt.

And even at that, it's only one person. Hardly enough to consider it as blowing things out of proportion.

:lol: Oh Ron.

Am I faulting him of not doing anything better offensively? All I'm doing is pointing out his mistakes and said of his overall performance as it is.

please don't get a sense of humour its not allowed for mods

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sbwpp_chelsea-1-3-atletico-madrid-goal-arda-turan-30-04-2014_sport

People who blame Hazard really should take a close look at that 3rd goal!!

• Love the way JT marks Cahill!
  • Great to see how easily Arda Turan comes in the back of Ivanovic & Ramires
  • WTF would you expect a player that carries our attack... to save us in our own penalty box => we had 6(!!) defenders on the pitch!!!!!

'I'm often asked to do it alone. It's not easy' is what he said, so the translation is definitely right. He makes a very valid point though.

Meant the part where he's asked to do it alone. Did he really mean that as in Mourinho/the team ask him to do everything? That's the part I'm curious about..