Eden Hazard

the wes

Would we? He played against Villa & Palace and we didn't win there.. This loss goes further than the absence of Hazard, who tends to disappear at times too.

People have short memories here....

Would we? He played against Villa & Palace and we didn't win there.. This loss goes further than the absence of Hazard, who tends to disappear at times too.

He also played against Norwich(away), Cardiff(home), Sunderland(away), Swansea(home), Liverpool(home), Hull(away), City(away), Newcastle(home), Fulham(away). Had a large part to play in all those wins.

Not saying we would have magically won with Hazard but having him on the pitch would have certainly helped.

People have short memories here....

Your memory doesn't seem to go very far either...

He also played against Norwich(away), Cardiff(home), Sunderland(away), Swansea(home), Liverpool(home), Hull(away), City(away), Newcastle(home), Fulham(away). Had a large part to play in all those wins.

Not saying we would have magically won with Hazard but having him on the pitch would have certainly helped.

You mean when we drew to west ham, lost to sunderland in the CC, drew to west brom, etc....

Obviously, he would of helped, but to say we were going to win with him against a parked bus, I'm not too sure.

You mean when we drew to west ham, lost to sunderland in the CC, drew to west brom, etc....

Obviously, he would of helped, but to say we were going to win with him against a parked bus, I'm not too sure.

Maybe, maybe not. No one can know for sure. Hazard's strenght is creating chances, delivering quality in the final third, we needed that against Sunderland. So i do believe he would have made a difference.

Your examples aren't really the best. He played for 7 minutes + 30 in extra time in the sunderland CC game so pretty harsh to complain about him not helping us win that game and against West Ham he was the one who created the most danger in the last 10 minutes of the game. He even gave Lampard the biggest chance of the game in the final minutes unfortunately Lampard kicked it straight at the goalkeeper.

I agree, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't dare underestimate how important Hazard has become to being the focal point of our attack. But today wasn't about Hazard's absence in trying to break down Sunderland's bus.. It was the general over all play from most the players that were there anyway.