Eden Hazard

the wes

We don't have a poor team, but our attack has been generally poor. In that sense Hazard has carried the team, he's more often than not the only creative spark going forward.

Only for the rest of this season, next Costa will play the main role for us

Umm Basketball is a 5 man sport. Take Durant off the Thunder, LeBron off the Heat, George off the Pacers, they fall apart. Maybe Hazard doesn't exactly "carry" the team, but he is the bulk of our offense. Our leading scorer and assist maker, why are you hating? Without Hazard, we wouldn't be fighting for the title. Just like City without Toure wouldn't and Liverpool without Suarez wouldn't have held on for the whole season.

What does hate means to you?

For me hate is an overused word by idiots. Are you one?

Sometimes I wonder whether people appreciate this guy enough... It seems because he isn't lighting it up as well as he was during parts of the season earlier that people are sort of trying to play down his importance to the side...

I think its mostly because, in what seemed a rarity in the past, we can now take out a key player from the starting 11 and still achieve results.

Sometimes I wonder whether people appreciate this guy enough... It seems because he isn't lighting it up as well as he was during parts of the season earlier that people are sort of trying to play down his importance to the side...

Totally agree. He definitely has more blue blood in him this year than from last year. I think the fans should appreciate him more. Chelsea POTY will mean he is getting that from the fans and could do him a world of good.

Always that expectation that he is gonna join Madrid eventually, his body language does nothing to suggest he will do a Lampard for us

Am guessing that is also a reply towards the point I made in the previous page...?

They don't appreciate him. He's got the most chances created of anyone in the top leagues and plays with a bunch of squad level talent for attacking players.

Can he play better? Absolutely but he needs loads more help.

And I'm counting Azpilicueta and Cahill's renaissance as a huge factor as to why we improved.

He has been magical, I haven't denied it. All I'm saying is that if you remove Azpilicueta we would be losing a lot more games than if we removed Hazard. A big if, yes. I'm not a fan of POTY awards going to just attackers because they create and score more. If they've been out of this world and an entire team is depending just on them, then maybe yes.

JUST NOT TRUE SIMPLE AS THAT. BULLSHIT!!!

JUST NOT TRUE SIMPLE AS THAT. BULLSHIT!!!

Our team is built on a solid defense. Learn to respect opinions instead of calling it bullshit. If you disagree you are welcome to. I'm not forcing it down your throat.