Eden Hazard

the wes

Nah, those are not the signs of overused.

Just a simple injury, all players get them.

Trust me those injuries are caused by two things lack of stretching and fatigue. Even if Eden is doing Yoga and maintaining a perfect diet it's quite difficult to avoid those types of injuries when your body wears down. Notice that the hamstring injury and the calf injury occurred at the end of the year.

Let the kid rest against Sunderland too. If Spurs can put five past that team, I'm sure Chelsea won't have to rely on Hazard to win against that lot.

True. Sunderland are absolutely dire but that's literally exactly the kind of match we usually lose. When everyone (including our players it seems) expects us to just blow a terrible side out of the water but we lose.

True. Sunderland are absolutely dire but that's literally exactly the kind of match we usually lose. When everyone (including our players it seems) expects us to just blow a terrible side out of the water but we lose.

That is a valid concern given our results against the lesser teams but would like to think we are still strong enough at the Bridge to beat Sunderland and we'll likely need to be patient in breaking them down. Gus Poyet has played with a back 5 recently away to Liverpool and Spurs.

How can you guys say that last night showed that we're NOT depended on him ?

Have u seen the way we played? It was as if we had Drogba upfront ..

There weren't many open play kind of "creative" chances like we must have in most games. That's why we turned to other options and didn't really play our usual game.

Like the first time we played them 《_《

At the end of the day like I said if he wants to go and we get offered over £100m he can go, actually that applies to anyone in our team. If they are really good(Oscar, Hazard...etc) and crazy teams like PSG want them they need to pay over the odd and the players demand to leave, they can go. We are big enough to attract players of similar calibers, just because Hazard goes doesn't mean we will regress, we will replace him with Gritzemann or Reus or whoever.

What is the point of worrying about rumors? If he goes we will replace him because no one is bigger than the club. But as it already been show, it is most likely invented and he is atm happy here. This also applies to Luiz and co. So don't worry about any rumors regarding our players, it is very unlikely to happen and if it does, the club/Jose will always make sure we are in a win-win situation always like he done in the past with Ibra at Inter.

Hazard has been brilliant, but for me he has had dips in form over the season where at times he looked lost. Now I am not for one minute saying he shouldn't have these dips but if we are putting Hazard in this so called 'World Class' bracket or one of the 'Elite' his dips in form and consistency need to level out. There has been games this season such as Palace where he didn't feature and struggled to take the game by the neck, the so called 'Elite' do this, especially the like of Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez.

Again, I am not saying he has been poor at all, he's been magnificent for us. I am also adamant he will become an elite player he has all the tools to do so. We also should be very proud he plays for us, the ceiling and future for Hazard is huge. This lad also deserves to have a world class forward to feed.....the future is bright.

Lost in all of this is the fact that Hazard is 23! Not in the best moment of his career by a long shot... Also, please stop comparing him to Ronaldo and Messi! Those two are generational talents who are amongst the top 10 ever to play the game. Hazard falls into the slot of players that compare with Ribery, Del Piero, Xavi, Iniesta,

Stoichkov, Gullit to name a few. He is a candidate for the Ballon D'or but not generational talent.

Allow him the time and space to write his own history without killing it by making silly comparisons that don't make sense.

No he hasn't. bale literally carried spurs on his back the entire season and showed the type of consistency (productivity and key contribution wise) only rivaled or surpassed by RVP last season, Suarez this year and CR7 in 07/08 in recent memory as i'm sure Henry,Cantona et al have had similar or better years themselves. Hazard has been no where as consistent and as influential.

Drogba 09/10?