Eden Hazard

the wes

You proved even more how stupid Hazard is with this picture.

Although Lampard wasn't linked with move to Napoli by media before the game, he still decided to turn Napoli's jersey inside out before going in front of the cameras. This is how smart Lampard is.

Hazard's problem is that:

1) He was linked with PSG before the game.

2) We lost the game.

3) He wore jersey of team who has beaten us and with which he has been heavily linked, in front of the cameras.

4) He discussed the move, even if it was a joke.

Lampard didn't have those problems and he still decided to turn jersey inside out so he won't give media stuff to chew on.

Wrong. Watch the game again. He got it and wore it the exact same way. He didn't want to give a shirtless interview. But i'll use the logic you've used.

Chelsea had a historic win. He should be celebrating. Why would he wear the jersey of a team who were mocking us? A team that had completely written us off to the media even with 90 minutes to go?

Probably even Xavi and Iniesta wanted to move to United after fighting over Paul Schole's kit.

It's a pity that people are lapping up exactly what the media wants us to see. It's almost like we've never learnt. These are the one of many reasons how media decides the outcome of a professional league. Open mouth, feed, chew, digest, cry and repeat.

Wrong. Watch the game again. He got it and wore it the exact same way. He didn't want to give a shirtless interview. But i'll use the logic you've used.

Chelsea had a historic win. He should be celebrating. Why would he wear the jersey of a team who were mocking us? A team that had completely written us off to the media even with 90 minutes to go?

Probably even Xavi and Iniesta wanted to move to United after fighting over Paul Schole's kit.

It's a pity that people are lapping up exactly what the media wants us to see. It's almost like we've never learnt. These are the one of many reasons how media decides the outcome of a professional league. Open mouth, feed, chew, digest, cry and repeat.

You say he wore it in exact same way, but then you paste this picture where the shirt is inside out? Decide boy.

42752496:jpeg_preview_large.jpg?20120315

Hazard lost important game, Lampard won important game. Hazard was linked with move to PSG, Lampard wasn't linked with move to Napoli. Hazard was talking about possible move to PSG in jersey. Lampard wasn't talking about move to Napoli in inside-out jersey.

"Probably even Xavi and Iniesta wanted to move to United after fighting over Paul Schole's kit."

What a stupid example. I won't even waste my time replying to this shit.

It's completely fine to swap jerseys with players, you show respect to the player you swap jerseys with. But it could mean a completely different thing under different circumstances (like Hazard example). I don't see how anyone can defend Hazard and don't see it's a really, really naive and stupid action by him.

Look outside of the box, you're too sentimental, be objective. Not everyone in Chelsea is saint and players do a lot of stupid, wrong things. If someone is brainwashed, it's you.

You say he wore it in exact same way, but then you paste this picture where the shirt is inside out? Decide boy.

Hazard lost important game, Lampard won important game. Hazard was linked with move to PSG, Lampard wasn't linked with move to Napoli. Hazard was talking about possible move to PSG in jersey. Lampard wasn't talking about move to Napoli in inside-out jersey.

"Probably even Xavi and Iniesta wanted to move to United after fighting over Paul Schole's kit."

It's completely fine to swap jerseys with players, you show respect to the player you swap jerseys with. But it could mean a completely different thing under different circumstances (like Hazard example). I don't see how anyone can defend Hazard and don't see it's a really, really naive and stupid action by him.

Look outside of the box, you're too sentimental, be objective. Not everyone in Chelsea is saint and players do a lot of stupid, wrong things. If someone is brainwashed, it's you.

When I said same way, I meant the exact same way he received it. Sigh.

Considering you're calling opinions stupid now just cause you're disagreeing, it's fine. Go ahead. I'm not stopping. Selectively slag your own players just like the media. Quality support there,

Anyway Napoli have such bad taste. What fucking color is that??

When I said same way, I meant the exact same way he received it. Sigh.

Considering you're calling opinions stupid now just cause you're disagreeing, it's fine. Go ahead. I'm not stopping. Selectively slag your own players just like the media. Quality support there,

It's not slagging, it's being objective. It's much better to be objective than to hide your head in the sand and pretend everything's fine.

It's not slagging, it's being objective. It's much better to be objective than to hide your head in the sand and pretend everything's fine.

It's barely being objective when you're going paranoid on a few lines of words made by a man holding a cup of Starbucks

Hazard should be the number one penalty taker when on the pitch.

based on what Mourinho said after the match about it, I guess he is, but as he was at the bench starting the match Mourinho appointed Lamps.

And Mourinho said in their absence, Luiz is next in the list.

Have just seen this Hazard quote, made to Belgian tv on wife/PSG gate: 'I jokingly tried to make clear that I decide my future." #cfc

I ve seen the Canal+ documentary with Eden Hazard's wife/PSG comment. His tone reveals he says it with a wink. He's a joker, you know. #cfc

See. This is what I tried to convey. It was an obvious joke.

People were flipping their shit over a sentence and exchanged jersey. :doh:

The thing is, if we do sell him (which we won't, I'm being hypothetical here), it will be for £80m or more (he's been as good this season as Bale was for Spurs last year). With that amount of money you can bring in a world class replacement or three.

The thing is, if we do sell him (which we won't, I'm being hypothetical here), it will be for £80m or more (he's been as good this season as Bale was for Spurs last year). With that amount of money you can bring in a world class replacement or three.

I doubt that we need the money though! we can bring talent without selling him .. like willian .. shurrle and salah .. if its about world class players then we already have some and bought matic!

he doesn't just fit the system .. sometimes I feel the system is built around him! .. why sell him? even hypothetically?! just don't :P

No he hasn't. bale literally carried spurs on his back the entire season and showed the type of consistency (productivity and key contribution wise) only rivaled or surpassed by RVP last season, Suarez this year and CR7 in 07/08 in recent memory as i'm sure Henry,Cantona et al have had similar or better years themselves. Hazard has been no where as consistent and as influential.

Hazard has been brilliant, but for me he has had dips in form over the season where at times he looked lost. Now I am not for one minute saying he shouldn't have these dips but if we are putting Hazard in this so called 'World Class' bracket or one of the 'Elite' his dips in form and consistency need to level out. There has been games this season such as Palace where he didn't feature and struggled to take the game by the neck, the so called 'Elite' do this, especially the like of Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez.

Again, I am not saying he has been poor at all, he's been magnificent for us. I am also adamant he will become an elite player he has all the tools to do so. We also should be very proud he plays for us, the ceiling and future for Hazard is huge. This lad also deserves to have a world class forward to feed.....the future is bright.