Eden Hazard

the wes

What's with those comments on canal plus?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-eden-hazard-3377029

I don't like it. Not showing a lot of commitment and it's his only 2nd season here.

Lol Can't believe people are actually starting to question his commitment because he made a joke about his wife being the boss at home. I mean seriously ? :wank2:

Haha :D

Hazard deserves motm for that alone. he scored a couple of screamers last season and ever since he has been believing his own hype. What's his free kick conversion rate. I think he's only scored 3 free kicks for us that I can remember. against Basel,Villa and Nordsjaelland out of all the gazillion awful ones he's taken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2597594/Eden-Hazard-admits-wife-sway-decision-PSG-summer.html

oh shit

i know i sound ridiculous ( he's incredible and i like him ) but i really don't want him to come to PSG, i don't want more competition on the wings for Lucas Moura

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2597594/Eden-Hazard-admits-wife-sway-decision-PSG-summer.html

oh shit

i know i sound ridiculous ( he's incredible and i like him ) but i really don't want him to come to PSG, i don't want more competition on the wings for Lucas Moura

Fearing Hazard comes so Lucas could play more :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :carlo2: :carlo2:

Lucas is really entertaining to watch though

I'm one of those people who prefer Ronaldinho over Messi just for the sheer entertainement he provides even though the latter is a much better football player

Anyway Chelsea fans, how serious do you think that statement is ?

Really don't get the reason people are so paranoid tbh.

I want to die tomorrow.

Using permutations I could come up with more than 20 ways I could have actually said that. Tone, variation in speech, etc . Footballers aren't well educated. Like it or not, they aren't. Especially in Hazard's case where all he and his brothers have known for a long time is football. I do believe it's a French thing where not so popular players don't believe in PR'ing. They aren't taught it and I actually could believe it's the problem of club's liason officer more than the players. It should be his responsibility to let the player know what he should say or not. A number of players opt to have newspapers without the sport section. When Juninho played in Qatar, he used to tell his wife to rip out the QSL section from the newspaper so he could follow other sports.

Not saying Hazard doesn't know about it, but for all we know he's even mocking PSG. If anyone, it's probably Eden's wife who should be more pissed at her husband letting everyone know that his wife is bossy on national television.

42752496:jpeg_preview_large.jpg?20120315

You proved even more how stupid Hazard is with this picture.

Although Lampard wasn't linked with move to Napoli by media before the game, he still decided to turn Napoli's jersey inside out before going in front of the cameras. This is how smart Lampard is.

Hazard's problem is that:

1) He was linked with PSG before the game.

2) We lost the game.

3) He wore jersey of team who has beaten us and with which he has been heavily linked, in front of the cameras.

4) He discussed the move, even if it was a joke.

Lampard didn't have those problems and he still decided to turn jersey inside out so he won't give media stuff to chew on.