Eden Hazard

the wes

RT “@OptaJean 92 - @hazardeden10 has completed 92 dribbles in the Premier League this season, that's 34 more than any other player. Wizard.”

RT @chelseaythteam: @hazardeden10 created 62 chances in the premier league this season .. the closest one to him is David Silva with 57.

Now just watch the scouse journalists ignore all that and give the player of the year award to Suarez.

Quote from rawk

TheGOAT

Gruff handbagger

Legend

We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Re: Eden Hazard to Chelsea

« Reply #481 on: Yesterday at 11:24:03 AM »

The greatest individual performance ever. Mindblowing.

I've said multiple times to friends that the form Hazard is in currently is something truly special, and right up there with the best of them. Hes one of the best players in the world at this point and on a truly special run of form.

We're truly blessed as supporters to have him on our team and watch this quality of football. I'm quite young, but I've seen, read and heard about a lot of great players at our club, but this guy just might end up being the best of them all when we look back. He was a great footballer before, but now, along with under the guidance of Mou, hes become sensational. The style of play suits him perfectly, and hes an absolute menace on the wing and even in the middle.

I didnt understand the stupid comments that he cost too much back then by peope like Saf, but now I only laugh at them...

Hazard was destroying Ligue 1 every game at age 21 and the price 35mio was more than fair. Especialy when compare Willian (35), Illara (40m), Fellaini (30m), Coentrao (35m) etc. Hazard wasnt that expensive at all and everyone saw his talent or was blind.

Such an important player for us. I seriously think there's only one player in the world who can replace him as a winger, and that player is Cristiano Ronaldo. Eden is fast, skillful and when he gets the ball in the attacking area you just have the feeling that something good is going to happen. Already one of the best signings from the club and just imagine if we would've lost him to United or City. It is 'scary' to think that this player just turned 23 years old. He is going to have a huge career. What is also great to see is that he enjoys to be here and doesn't want to move. Maybe someday he will leave for Spain, but not yet.

He's just the kind of player I like, it's exciting to watch him playing. Because of his speed and skills he gets fouled alot. That gives us freekicks, but everytime I see him going to the ground I have a fear that he gets an injury. So far he has always got up. He got a little injury in the end of the last season but fortunately it wasn't bad.

Just watching that Hazard video on the last page again.

Notice how fucking lazy Yaya is defensively and without the ball. Just casually jogging around like he isn't bothered. :D

Yaya needs a hard worker playing around him...

Last year he had Barry, this season he had Fernandinho...