Eden Hazard

the wes

I said in the match thread we need Hazard to perform as well as others if we were to get anything last night, he was superb, the goal started from his strength out wide to hold the ball up. His strength is massively under-rated, sheer ability to hold the ball and the turn of pace when he drove at Zabaleta was insane.

Zabaleta will not of slept last night, Hazard tore him a new arse hole.

only thing I am worried about it is, that we should not get TOO reliant on Eden. He is a brilliant player yes, but we should not build around him completely. hopefully a decent striker and maybe a new creative CM will help us to put some pressure off his shoulders.

only thing I am worried about it is, that we should not get TOO reliant on Eden. He is a brilliant player yes, but we should not build around him completely. hopefully a decent striker and maybe a new creative CM will help us to put some pressure off his shoulders.

I wouldn't say we do. I for one am really impressed with Willian i feel he deserves more credit and hopefully Salah will prove to be a decent signing also.

I wouldn't say we do. I for one am really impressed with Willian i feel he deserves more credit and hopefully Salah will prove to be a decent signing also.

willian, offensively, still is not contributing much. without Hazard yesterday we would have created much much less chances. but I think Willian just needs time to adapt to his new style of play, like Eden needed time at the begining of this season. At the moment, we are heavily reliant on him, as no offensive playeres can create as he can. Mata was someone who could take some pressure off him, but now he is off, as we all know.