Eden Hazard

the wes

Zola was incredible but he's half the player this lad is. He has the potential to be the best player in the World and he knows it.

Completely took the piss tonight only thing missing was a goal. He'll finally get the praise he deserves after that fucking performance and with more responiblity and expectations placed on his shoulders, I think he'll eventually develop that selfish streak he lacks.

The move where he stood stationary, did a couple of body feints and back-heeled to Willian, the dribble where he went past 3 players and nutmegged the ref, outmuscling Demichelis and then serving the ball on the platter for Ramires or where he ghosted past Zabaleta like he wasn't there and Eto'o hit the post.

He did it all tonight. I think he'll be our best ever player if Madrid don't come calling.

He had 11 successful dribbles against the best defense in the League; was fouled 4 other times - I though he shook up City's self belief in winning this match.
If Silva or Yaya had a match like that we would be the one's who lost but while Jose was able to isolate Silva and Yaya - Hazard ran rampant and there was very little that City could do to stop him

My MOTM tonight - just bloody brilliant player with his ball at his feet

3rd best in the league atm behind cunt cannibal Suarez and Cunt Aguero. But he isn't dirty or injury prone like those 2 so he got potential to be consistent more even though the cannibal works his sock off every game. Imagine getting that dude in this team, fucking hell games like tonight would end like 5-0 to us.