Eden Hazard

the wes

""It's impossible for me to leave in January. As I said, I will finish the season at Lille, [as ] we can still win a title."This is an important personal choice and a football that suits me," Hazard continued. "I would rather go abroad, not even if the club PSG Capital is a great club. I want to play in a big club where I am sure to play."

Manchester United: winger wise, Nani, Valencia, Young

Arsenal: winger wise, Gervinho, Arsharvin, Walcott, Alex-Oxlade, Park-Chu Young

Manchester City: Too much for him too even consider.

Chelsea: Kalou, Malouda, Sturridge, Mata

Red = Possible departures.

Why?

Arsene has a point to prove to some of the Arsenal players. Van Persie is basically holding them hostage (imo, for the right reasons) for him to stay (along with others) Arsene must show ambition at the club. This means some quality signings, but not reckless. Anyone who's been reading the rumour mill for the last 2-3 years on Hazard will know Vouyer's been one of the main chasers of the kid.

He will also benefit with the French connection in Arsene & he will probably get guaranteed game time. Now we could be able to promise the same, but the fact is, he will believe it more at Arsenal than he would with us.

True, but we'll both offer money. I just have a feeling Hazard would choose Arsenal over Chelsea.

If we offer both the same amount of money, I can see Lille say fuck off to Arsenal, unless they don't have dignity. Plus Arsenal won't be in Champions League and Le Voyeur isn't certain to be here next season.

True, but we'll both offer money. I just have a feeling Hazard would choose Arsenal over Chelsea.

Hazard won't save Arsenal; they need another few world class players before they can compete and that just isn't going to happen.

I think the AVB project could be very tempting to any young player - especially if we assure them we are investing. Just like what Hazard's agent suggested.

Arsene has a point to prove to some of the Arsenal players. Van Persie is basically holding them hostage (imo, for the right reasons) for him to stay (along with others) Arsene must show ambition at the club. This means some quality signings, but not reckless. Anyone who's been reading the rumour mill for the last 2-3 years on Hazard will know Vouyer's been one of the main chasers of the kid.

He will also benefit with the French connection in Arsene & he will probably get guaranteed game time. Now we could be able to promise the same, but the fact is, he will believe it more at Arsenal than he would with us.

Hazard wants Champions league football. Something Arsenal are in no position to guarantee.

Arsene Wenger has been after Ronaldo, Gotze, Mata, Drogba, Cahill at some point in their career. With a 17 million record signing, and the wages he commands I doubt Wenger is going to change his policy so drastically so suddenly. In monetary terms anything they can offer we can better, and we know, Abramovic won't give in. He's always openly admired Arsenal, but our current need for a winger, and playing style, and Belgian contingent, and guaranteed playing time is tantalizing enough.