Eden Hazard

the wes

Oh jesus, the 'who is a superior fan' discussion. Every set of fans have this discussion and it is absolute bollocks. The no. of games one has attended does not make you a better 'fan' -- whatever that means -- nor does one's nationality. All that matters is fans support the team and aren't flimsy, plastic supporters (which Stingray is most certainly not...).

Mr_President for president!!

Its abit taken out of context though, he clearly said on telefoot he's not going anywhere this season or next season.

You could see it as hint for a new( better) contract by the 2015-2016 season, 1 year before his contract expires

actually we shouldn't wait as much. I think the ideal is two years before his contract ends, but I would love a move next summer or maybe even next winter window.

I want a new contract for him in 2015, doesn't matter if at January or July. There's no need (or reason) to wait for 2016. Give him a big salary and an exorbitant release clause. Everyone is happy. If they want to pay him 200k a week, I don't mind. Give him 250 if they must, he's worth every penny of it and we really need to set up an impossible release clause, something like 150m if not more (all values in pounds, I don't know the shortcut for the sign nor do I have it on my standard keyboard)

actually we shouldn't wait as much. I think the ideal is two years before his contract ends, but I would love a move next summer or maybe even next winter window.

I want a new contract for him in 2015, doesn't matter if at January or July. There's no need (or reason) to wait for 2016. Give him a big salary and an exorbitant release clause. Everyone is happy. If they want to pay him 200k a week, I don't mind. Give him 250 if they must, he's worth every penny of it and we really need to set up an impossible release clause, something like 150m if not more (all values in pounds, I don't know the shortcut for the sign nor do I have it on my standard keyboard)

£ = Alt + 0163

Eto'o: "You know what service we get from the jokers we have in midfield?"

Hazard : (I'll tell you where the jokers are...)

Eto'o: Eden boy here isn't the only hot shot at Chelsea

Hazard: **I'll show you, four goals for me next game**

Eto'o: Just look at Demba Ba's hair. It's awesome.

Hazard: Dumbass

etoo - i think i can score a hat-trick against united.

hazard - poor guy has lost his mind.

Grade C+ for you all lot! :P

All those captions are awful. Eto'o can not speak English that well.

GOSH.

Then, how about showing your excellent creativity with a caption?