Eden Hazard

the wes

Well Ive been supporting Chelsea since we were absolutely CRAP ... Wingers ,, Charlie Cooke ,, Pat Nevin ,,,Arjen Robben and Damien Duff ,, All fantastic,,,,

And I think Eden is going to top them all ,,,,

Thank you Zola. We should empty a bottle sometimes., really.

Yeah and you joined shortly after we won the Champions league. Unlike you I was born in west London. I support the team, not the individual.

WEST London even? omg you're a true Chelsea boy. Weren't you asking advice for your first trip to Stamford Bridge earlier this month?

WEST London even? omg you're a true Chelsea boy. Weren't you asking advice for your first trip to Stamford Bridge earlier this month?

Yea and your point? Not everyone has the money to splash out £50 on a ticket. Priorities its called.

Yea and your point? Not everyone has the money to splash out £50 on a ticket. Priorities its called.

My point is you're shouting from the rooftops that you're a superior fan because you're from London, and you haven't even been to a Chelsea game, smh

Yeah and you joined shortly after we won the Champions league. Unlike you I was born in west London. I support the team, not the individual.

vqXGZNW.gif

The fail is strong in this one ......

My point is you're shouting from the rooftops that you're a superior fan because you're from London, and you haven't even been to a Chelsea game, smh

It had more to do with the sudden influx on Belgian Chelsea fans. Never heard of any before Lukaku, KDB and Hazard.

It had more to do with the sudden influx on Belgian Chelsea fans. Never heard of any before Lukaku, KDB and Hazard.

So that makes us all plastics or what?

Oh jesus, the 'who is a superior fan' discussion. Every set of fans have this discussion and it is absolute bollocks. The no. of games one has attended does not make you a better 'fan' -- whatever that means -- nor does one's nationality. All that matters is fans support the team and aren't flimsy, plastic supporters (which Stingray is most certainly not...[eta: nor are most of the Belgian posters]).