Eden Hazard

the wes

You guys are like my granny. Always uncontent. Hazard was alive as ever, maybe not scoring, but can't you just be happy he plays for us.

Fuck sake.

Um.....so what you are saying is even when he plays crap we should be happy because we have Hazard. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

I thought he had a good game, nice dribbles as always and Vidic got sent off thanks to him.

No. I mean the opposite. Dont accuse me for being stupid. Did he play crap? come back to the Sting when you phd. Noob.

No. I mean the opposite. Dont accuse me for being stupid. Did he play crap? come back to the Sting when you phd. Noob.

The opposite? So when he plays well we shouldnt be happy we have Hazard. Come back to me when you can structure a sentence that makes sense.

The opposite? So when he plays well we shouldnt be happy we have Hazard. Come back to me when you can structure a sentence that makes sense.

Did he play like crap ? Also, dont patronize me boy... A few have tried ...

I never said he played like crap. But I like how when Hazard doesnt play as great as he can, its never his fault. Its always someone else's fault. Lol pathetic.

Not even messi plays as great as he can all the time. We have Hazard, growing in consistency. That - in itself- is an asset, not a reason to nag or be malcontent.

Not even messi plays as great as he can all the time. We have Hazard, growing in consistency. That - in itself- is an asset, not a reason to nag or be malcontent.

I agree, but why is it so hard to say Hazard had an off day? Why is it oh Azpi didnt help him or too many long balls or blah blah blah. Everyone has bad days, lets not make excuses just because they are our star player.

I agree, but why is it so hard to say Hazard had an off day? Why is it oh Azpi didnt help him or too many long balls or blah blah blah. Everyone has bad days, lets not make excuses just because they are our star player.

Lol. He didnt have an off day- he was ok. Think Luiz or something. You have an unrealistic world view. What is your age/profession/educational level? I wonder.

Lol. He didnt have an off day- he was ok. Think Luiz or something. You have an unrealistic world view. What is your age/profession/educational level? I wonder.

Either I cant get my point across or you just dont want to understand. I said already I thought he played well. My point is when he doesnt play well its never his fault according to the Belgian people on this forum. Well I wonder how long you have been supporting Chelsea for??? When Hazard announced he was joining us? Or after we won the champions league...I wonder.

the Belgian people on this forum. Well I wonder how long you have been supporting Chelsea for?

This is what I mean. You are a dick. did you look at the history of this forum to check me out? Mister 61 reputation? Did you see me going through 6000 because I love Chelsea? Noob? Do you challenge me after just being here like the virgin you are ?

Yeah and you joined shortly after we won the Champions league. Unlike you I was born in west London. I support the team, not the individual.

Aaaaah So that makes you superior he, daft one? Another one that think english goes superior? Also, I support the team just as much. Look through those years of threads and you will see where I come from. London fanny.

ps: go about this way and all your londoness will not to save you from banning. Chelsea is international, mate.

Aaaaah So that makes you superior he, daft one? Another one that think english goes superior? Also, I support the team just as much. Look through those years of threads and you will see where I come from. London fanny.

Pretty much :)

Pretty much :)

Hahahahaha ..... 'hough said then. Superior English colonial.

btw: what about the guys on here that aren't english? or the players that aren't? You know, the Zola's that made Chelsea what it is today? lmao. aren't you a closed minded pea brain, no?