Eden Hazard

the wes

If we are going to do one more thing in January. Than it is too buy Hazard. I can't stand the thought of possibly missing out of two gems (neymar, hazard) when we were apparently so close or made the first move. Lets not lose it because we're going to cheap out in when we need to buy.

It's been rejected according to Futbol_Mercado on Twitter. I don't know how reliable they are, but I think thats how it translates?

https://twitter.com/.../Futbol_Mercado

Surely we will offer the 4 million more needed??? And then we will see if they are just talking rubbish about the release clause!

I bloody hope not. It's nickels and dimes for Abramovich.

If we are going to do one more thing in January. Than it is too buy Hazard. I can't stand the thought of possibly missing out of two gems (neymar, hazard) when we were apparently so close or made the first move. Lets not lose it because we're going to cheap out in when we need to buy.

I bloody hope not. It's nickels and dimes for Abramovich.

We would have gotten Neymar if it wasn't for Pele, Robinho and such talking down the move.

Hazard, nothing to stop him. :D

We would have gotten Neymar if it wasn't for Pele, Robinho and such talking down the move.

Hazard, nothing to stop him. :D

I don't want to criticise the King, but i think he got hit by a rock on that day or something.

[quote name='JF.' timestamp='1327433490' post='341209'

Transfer Central TNC

RUMOUR: Chelsea have submitted an official offer of €35m for Eden Hazard. That's his release clause. Just a rumour for now with 7 days left!

I really hope this rumour has some substance behind it!

Transfer Central TNC

Lille president Michel Seydoux has confirmed that the club has accepted a bid from Fenerbahce for forward Moussa Sow. Terms and medical left

I was checkin JFs link when this came up, I only seen the bit ive highlighted and nearly wet myself :lol:

Transfer Central TNC

Lille president Michel Seydoux has confirmed that the club has accepted a bid from Fenerbahce for forward Moussa Sow. Terms and medical left

I was checkin JFs link when this came up, I only seen the bit ive highlighted and nearly wet myself :lol:

You Prick :D

Transfer Central TNC

Same :halo: