Eden Hazard

the wes

Wow yet another Hero to Villain thread...

Seriously - the guy is a YOUNG player he won't hit his prime for another 2-3 years and you're already bashing him?

Yes he played amazing last season and that has skewed some people's expectations - but lets get realistic, he's had what 3 managers in 1 year - been taught different things and has 1 off game and suddenly he's the worst player ever and should be benched...

Are you guys really fans? What he needs is people understanding he can't be God every game - this is real life and not FIFA!

The whole performance was bad - we have to stop singling out players - win as a team, lose as a team - yes we hate losing - but is it really all Edens fault? Quite simply NO!!!

the problem he's so nonchalant and dares nothing (maybe he's scared to lose the ball lol)

Exactly he was too "...oh well I have given away the ball.., oh well I didn't get a free kick" He wasted a lot of time just getting up, I like him but heist do better, we are going I be humiliated if this goes on, losing to Everyon FFS and then Basel :(

been taught different things and has 1 off game and suddenly he's the worst player ever and should be benched...

He's been terrible vs Everton also.

Of course he should be benched. What do you do with a player who is underperforming?

And it's not like we don't have someone to replace him.

Seriously - the guy is a YOUNG player he won't hit his prime for another 2-3 years and you're already bashing him?

Yes he played amazing last season and that has skewed some people's expectations - but lets get realistic, he's had what 3 managers in 1 year - been taught different things and has 1 off game and suddenly he's the worst player ever and should be benched...

Are you guys really fans? What he needs is people understanding he can't be God every game - this is real life and not FIFA!

The whole performance was bad - we have to stop singling out players - win as a team, lose as a team - yes we hate losing - but is it really all Edens fault? Quite simply NO!!!

I agree almost integrally with you. I only disagree about it being only one game off. It's the opposite actually: he had one game on and the rest of them were either okay or poor.

But I agree about everything else. We are anxious for him to continue from where he stopped, and hopefully he will soon resume his curve of progress, but he's been frustrating and the worst part is that José won't bench him. Benching him would actually help him, but José won't do it, so we just have to hope that Jose's managing, Eden's confidence and motivation will take him there. There's time... it just sucks that many others are in the same position for one reason or another and at the moment we're collecting bad results... it will pass though - both his bad patch as well as Chelsea's.

not just one game ,,,he has had a bad start to the season ,,,worst thing is he doesn't look fit.

he is a match winner but atm looks nothing like one . Thats is very worrying

I haven't seen the game. What worries me is not one bad game, what worries me is that he never had a good game under Mourinho, except the Bayern one. I hope Mourinho really knows what Hazard is capable of.

he has total freedom to do everything he wants, how come is Mourinho at fault when it's Hazard's decisions in the pitch that have been bad? The only thing José seems to have demanded from him is work-rate - which he improved incredibly on, but it seems like he - Eden - can't find a balance between doing well on both (attacking and defending). It has little or nothing to do with Mourinho, except the excess of confidence that Mourinho is giving to him now praising him all the time and never benching or subbing him.