Eden Hazard

the wes

He did look a bit tired and unfit, but he was triple-marked throughout the game; not sure how people expected him to dribble past all three of them.

he should have passed the ball then to players in better position, than losing the ball 10-15 times to coleman/naismith.

he should have passed the ball then to players in better position, than losing the ball 10-15 times to coleman/naismith.

Not saying he shouldn't have. I thought he had a bad game. But my post was in answer to some who were saying that they would have liked to see him take on players more during the match which, imo, was impossible.

So he may have an injury going into this game but he still played 90 minutes, and he was very poor IMO and ineffective.

Needs to step it up, I'm sure he will.

It must be the injury that's disturbing his peformance

Last season, he had 5 - 6 dribbles a match and was fouled more times per match.

This season, his dribbles have drastically reduced to 2 dribbles a match. For playing 90mins everytime, that's not good enough. I just pray mourinho rests him, so that he recovers fully from the injury

Ashely coles poor attacking peformance might also be a direct factor in this apart from the minor injury problem

Not saying he shouldn't have. I thought he had a bad game. But my post was in answer to some who were saying that they would have liked to see him take on players more during the match which, imo, was impossible.

kk. mis-intepreted.

With hazrd's improved defence I really want to see him given a go at the no 10 position.. a dribbler attacking the cb's rather than the pacy fullbacks, there I think he will suprise many people with his flair............but we all know its quite unlikely :cry:

With hazrd's improved defence I really want to see him given a go at the no 10 position.. a dribbler attacking the cb's rather than the pacy fullbacks, there I think he will suprise many people with his flair............but we all know its quite unlikely :cry:

Same here but because he is a better winger than Oscar and Mata he is pushed out wide. I agree though, think he would do an excellent job in the no.10 role. We might see him there of Jose decided to play a trio of Willian, Hazard and Schurrle.

Same here but because he is a better winger than Oscar and Mata he is pushed out wide. I agree though, think he would do an excellent job in the no.10 role. We might see him there of Jose decided to play a trio of Willian, Hazard and Schurrle.

Yea, that would be fun to watch.

Willian - Hazard - Schurrle

Or swap Willian and Schurrle..

I hate when he dribbles in our own half he really should reserve that for when he is close to the opposition box

Thats because we dont have good enough passers from the back & the midfield. He shouldnt be picking up the ball on his own half if we did.

Much prefer him concentrating on rediscovering some form :/

He was motm against Bayern. He was marked by three Everton players for most of the game.

Don't have a life Eden, just focus on 'rediscovering' your form from one game ago.

Worst player on the pitch today. His movement is woeful despite his gifts on the ball.

I'm not sure it'll ever be coached out of him either.

Not only that but he never actually attacks defenders. Willian did it multiple times tonight, while he slows down whenever nearing the penalty area allowing himself to get double teamed.

Very one-dimensional player and exactly why a player like Reus who isn't as gifted on the ball is a much better player.