Eden Hazard

the wes

Not sure if you're serious?

Do you watch the matches on Tele or in the stadium? Cause that is a huge difference...

I watch every home game of our national team. & you would be surprised bout how much he runs in holes but he rarely gets the ball played, cause other players dont think that fast :D

Mata for instance does think that fast & he CAN provide that pass. Thats the linkup play between them where everybody's talking about!

@ Belgium it usually is De Bruyne that makes that pass.

Other thing is, Hazard doesnt need that much space, you can give him a ball in between 4 players B)

@Kellzfresh is right though, about him not gettin enough in goal scoring positions!

Yup. It's an odd comment made by someone who presumably sees himself as a football guru. He has made equally bizarre statements elsewhere.

I think he's too stagnate and passive on the pitch. When you watch Iniesta for example he finds space numerous ways. The first is the run into the space between the right winger and the right-sided central midfielder. Or occupying the space Messi vacates when he drops deep. It gets him into that very dangerous pocket of space in between the midfielders and defenders where he can pick out a dangerous pass and drive past a slow footed defender and get a shot off

I can't be arsed to go into even more detail so just watch him off the ball and you'll see what I mean. His movement off the ball is out of this world.

Apparently Mourinho wants him to score more goals but I'm not sure he has the instincts of a goal-scorer. I've never seen him make a run to the back post or near post, he's usually outside of the box when the ball is played in. Or even a simple run through the channels (the gap between a full back and a CB OR two CB's)

Then again Gareth Bale has developed that side of his game this season so maybe Hazard can follow suit.

His awareness is sensational and few can match his vast array of skills but I think his movement in general hinders him from being an even greater player. Might be a result of being the entire team back in Lille I guess.

Against Bayern, was easily one of the best performances I've ever witnessed, even with the circumstances.

Alot of this hype with Neymar and Bale, Hazard has been outshining them both so far and I will put money that he reaches further heights than both of them.

Against Bayern, was easily one of the best performances I've ever witnessed, even with the circumstances.

Alot of this hype with Neymar and Bale, Hazard has been outshining them both so far and I will put money that he reaches further heights than both of them.

Hazard is not better nor worse than Bale and Neymar.I'd say they are all at the same level.Hazard still has a lot to prove, specially in international football and CL.

Hazard is not better nor worse than Bale and Neymar.I'd say they are all at the same level.Hazard still has a lot to prove, specially in international football and CL.

All three of them have alot to prove, especially Neymar. Hazard has been outshining them both so far this season and cost almost 1/2 and 1/4 less than them.

People criticize the spending of English Clubs in recent times, but Barca and Madrid have been worse.

All three of them have alot to prove, especially Neymar. Hazard has been outshining them both so far this season and cost almost 1/2 and 1/4 less than them.

People criticize the spending of English Clubs in recent times, but Barca and Madrid have been worse.

I agree with you on everything, just not on the neymar part, for me bale has to prove the most, since i think he's a very overrated player

I agree with you on everything, just not on the neymar part, for me bale has to prove the most, since i think he's a very overrated player

Why is Bale more overrated than Neymar? Bale has proven himself on the domestic scene which Neymar has not done so it is Neymar who surely has to prove the most and he is not an overrated player. He was just bought for an astronomical amount of money.

Why is Bale more overrated than Neymar? Bale has proven himself on the domestic scene which Neymar has not done so it is Neymar who surely has to prove the most and he is not an overrated player. He was just bought for an astronomical amount of money.

Imo a 100mil pricetag makes every player overrated with the exception of messi and cr7, but again thats just my opinion ;)

Bale is overrated. He was a big fish in a small pond at Tottenham...he looked top-class amongst mostly average players.

Now, he's gone for a massive transfer fee, to a club filled with huge ego's and 'star' players. I don't want Bale to fail...but if he does, it will be HILARIOUS.

As for Neymar, he's already Brazil's golden boy...the next big thing since the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho....in a supportive team like Barca, he's only going to get better.

Bale is overrated. He was a big fish in a small pond at Tottenham...he looked top-class amongst mostly average players.

Now, he's gone for a massive transfer fee, to a club filled with huge ego's and 'star' players. I don't want Bale to fail...but if he does, it will be HILARIOUS.

As for Neymar, he's already Brazil's golden boy...the next big thing since the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho....in a supportive team like Barca, he's only going to get better.

Neymar has been mix and match for Brazil. He was excellent in the confed cup but apart from that has drawn plenty of criticism for his performances. How can he be overrated when he scored 26 goals last season, none of them from the spot IIRC. He has stepped up in most big games. Destroyed United, has proved himself on the CL scene before when he terrorized the arguably then best RB in the world in Maicon. I am not going to say Neymar is overrated because he has not played a full season in Europe but Bale has nothing more to prove than him. Bale is a kind of player who can score a goal out of anything. No way is he an overrated player. The price was quite absurd but judge his performances and tell me in his game why is he an overrated player?

The thing you mentioned about Bale being a big fish in a small pond can apply to Neymar as well. He was better than everyone in that team and the whole league. He is now among better players and will not be the only jewel name. Messi is still the main man and I think it will take a while, possibly longer to see if he has a bigger impact than Bale. For this season I expect him to be mainly a rotated player.

Bale on the other hand is among a much better team and while I don't expect him to get as much goals as he did at Tottenham, I think he will be a big addition and I think he will be an excellent investment.

Neymar has been mix and match for Brazil. He was excellent in the confed cup but apart from that has drawn plenty of criticism for his performances. How can he be overrated when he scored 26 goals last season, none of them from the spot IIRC. He has stepped up in most big games. Destroyed United, has proved himself on the CL scene before when he terrorized the arguably then best RB in the world in Maicon. I am not going to say Neymar is overrated because he has not played a full season in Europe but Bale has nothing more to prove than him. Bale is a kind of player who can score a goal out of anything. No way is he an overrated player. The price was quite absurd but judge his performances and tell me in his game why is he an overrated player?

The thing you mentioned about Bale being a big fish in a small pond can apply to Neymar as well. He was better than everyone in that team and the whole league. He is now among better players and will not be the only jewel name. Messi is still the main man and I think it will take a while, possibly longer to see if he has a bigger impact than Bale. For this season I expect him to be mainly a rotated player.

Bale on the other hand is among a much better team and while I don't expect him to get as much goals as he did at Tottenham, I think he will be a big addition and I think he will be an excellent investment.

The Brazilian league is not dud league, it has/had great players in it (look at Oscar) and Neymar stood out like a gold star.

The fact he has doubters astonishes me (im not referring to you, i mean the football world in general) he is incredible and is only going to get better.

The Brazilian league is not dud league, it has/had great players in it (look at Oscar) and Neymar stood out like a gold star.

The fact he has doubters astonishes me (im not referring to you, i mean the football world in general) he is incredible and is only going to get better.

But the PL has much more greater players than the Brazilian league and Bale got a near astonishing 30 goals last season, most of which were probably outside the area. Bale has pretty much got everything. Pace, acceleration, power, technique, dribbling and goals and is only 24.

Belgian NT doctor says Hazard will start training again with Chelsea tomorrow. Good news !

I think that's the most important thing. With no disrespect intended to the Belgian NT, but their training regimes would only be centered around getting him back for a short-term basis (Belgium's next WCQ), whereas Chelsea will be looking a bit more long-term with his rehab and match fitness.

Belgian NT doctor says Hazard will start training again with Chelsea tomorrow. Good news !

Don't think the injury was anything serious to begin with, was it? Just a minor or niggling one that requires him to be wrapped up in a cotton wool with a long term thinking in mind. But it's definitely a good news to hear.