Eden Hazard

the wes

He does have a point though, we're, just like other nationalities, more biased than we even know and realise.

He said: "I've noticed it's usually a few Belgium posters that slag off players to prop up their compatriots"

That is bullshit. I called his bluf to say where and when.

It is one thing to be - normally biased - another to it being 'usually the belgians that slag off other players to prop up their own'. I don't accept that when its bullocks. Ive had people posting that stuff or a year now - and 'i find the belgian population on here (@weckerz, @hamilton, @mediator, @tiwaz, ....) very, very level headed.

Edit: even @skipper is ok, even though he is dutch. He liked this post after all !

...more biased than we even know and realise.

Hmm... now I am starting to realize why my sister likes Ronaldo and my dog likes Ribery.

I hope the kids don't see a Sideshow Bob in David Luiz...

Anyone noticed the screaming asian girls when Hazard touched the ball?

So if Bale is apparently worth £85MM, how much do you guys reckon Hazard is worth?

I for one think Hazard's ceiling is higher.

If Hazard ever wants to go to Madrid, we will use that price for Bale to make him the first £100m player.

If Hazard ever wants to go to Madrid, we will use that price for Bale to make him the first £100m player.

Chelsea will be better than Real Madrid in 3-4 years, why would he want to go there? ;)

In any case, he used to be perceived as a mercenary (for taking his time choosing a club, securing your football future etc..), which is obviously a massive misconception.

Personally I can see him staying here his whole career, provided Chelsea keep evolving in the right direction.

Is he gonna be our #2 penalty taker after lampard?

the way he slots in penalty is cool, the idea of using vision to trick the GK. however it will defintely be spotted and identified by rival team GK

i seriously dont care how he has played in the friendlies but what bothers me is that he is looking a little chubby/flabby.

He actually noted that he prepared harder/ trained morentensive this time round ....

Maybe its the outfits , i don't know.

As for the ass. It was always a big booty.

Actually I think he might have grown some more muscle rather than fat. He was great at using strenght and balance to keep or steal the ball, he seemed to have improved on that aspect. Hope he doesn't sacrifice too much speed for that though.

He actually noted that he prepared harder/ trained morentensive this time round ....

Maybe its the outfits , i don't know.

As for the ass. It was always a big booty.

i dont know. i mean even his face looks chubbier. was comparing his face while taking the penalty today to the photo in your avatar. u can see the difference.

his booty IS big but IVA'S is better. :)

i seriously dont care how he has played in the friendlies but what bothers me is that he is looking a little chubby/flabby.

Honestly, he always seems a little "chubby", thats just how he looks, its the same as last season IMO.

As long as he plays good its fine.

Actually I think he might have grown some more muscle rather than fat. He was great at using strenght and balance to keep or steal the ball, he seemed to have improved on that aspect. Hope he doesn't sacrifice too much speed for that though.

He was always good in strength and balance, something that surprised me last season seeing how "un-physical" he looks.