Eden Hazard

the wes

I dont know if i want hazard for the final,Yeah it would be a huge boost to have him but he would be at risk of aggrevating his injury.I just want a fit and healthy hazard for next season.

Next season is 3 months from now. Tomorrow is tomorrow :D

I just don't want the most mobile and active player in our attack to miss a huge game like this. When he doesn't play, our build up play is as slow as shit, even our counters are slow as shit too.

We got a real gem here. Wonderful player.

I can say I always wanted Ronaldo to be like Hazard. More team player, less selfish, great personality.

In few years, we can exepct massive amount of jerks who will support us just because of Hazard.

He won't win Ballon d'or or Player of the year awards until he adds more goals to his game. Just like how Bale is doing now. I mean, yeah he's scoring goals right now but his finishing is probably the worst out of our 3 amigos. That said, his potential is easily the highest of the 3. Potential wise: Hazard > Oscar > Mata which is scary cause Mata is the best of the 3 right now and he could end up being the worst, scary scary potential we got here.

He won't win Ballon d'or or Player of the year awards until he adds more goals to his game. Just like how Bale is doing now. I mean, yeah he's scoring goals right now but his finishing is probably the worst out of our 3 amigos. That said, his potential is easily the highest of the 3. Potential wise: Hazard > Oscar > Mata which is scary cause Mata is the best of the 3 right now and he could end up being the worst, scary scary potential we got here.

Well Zidane wasnt realy regular scorer, so if Hazard drives our team to future CL glory and other trophies, he wont need goals. His potential in even better dribbling is scary enough. If he will feed team with top dribbling and then final killer ball, plus with few superb goals on top, he will be balon dor category, no doubt.

And his finishing will improve, he had top finish in Lille and some of his goals this year were just wow. He needs ti adopt the league. Guy is very unpredictable and i think there are players who are scoring in epl in first season, but then fade and there are some players who score more each year. Hazard will be the later I think.