Eden Hazard

the wes

Even worse!..

That's like what a 'Stoke City' or a 'Brentford' player would say about Chelsea. A Chelsea player shouldn't be saying that about fucking Man-City!..

It would only be a 'little' acceptable if it was said about the mighty Barcelona, but even then.. still unacceptable for an elite club like us.

Hazard is probably only try to find a reason as to why the whole team played so poorly in the 1st hour or so. Just because he said we were scared of City or we showed them too much respect, doesn't mean we are generally. So, I'm not really why are we reading so much into this. We'll fare better next season against City(with a competent manager in charge!).

Should he just shut up and pretend everything was good? If he felt like there was too much respect shown to the opponent or that there wasn't enough fighting spirit, isn't he allowed to say so?

You're going to have standard interviews when players can't say what they feel anymore. I don't even look at the football interviews anymore because it's always the same prechewed bullshit they are telling us.

If he speaks his mind, it means he's ready to try and improve that part of his game. I think it's a good thing coming from him because he looks complacent at times.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3156659/title/hazard-about-the-team

Eden Hazard could collect two individual awards this weekend, but he admits collective success in the Europa League would mean more.

The Belgian has been nominated for both the PFA and PFA Young Player of the Year awards, alongside in the senior category Chelsea team-mate Juan Mata, Liverpool's Luis Suarez, Manchester United's Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick and Tottenham's Gareth Bale. In the younger age group, he is alongside Bale, Arsenal's Jack Wilshere, United's Danny Welbeck and Belgian compatriots Romelu Lukaku (on loan at West Brom from Chelsea) and Christian Benteke of Aston Villa.

'In France I was voted the best player by other players, which was a big honour,' Hazard said. 'It is good for me, but it is not so important. It is very nice to be nominated, but I am just happy to play well this season,' he continued, 'but maybe we can win in the Europa League, which would be more important.

'It is about the team, not individual personal performances. Players want to win trophies, and so the Europa League would be better, and hopefully we can be back in the Champions League next season.

'Juan is nominated also and he played very well this season, scoring and making assists. For me he has been our best player.

'On the young list there is Lukaku and Benteke, the Belgians! Whoever wins I will be happy for them, but like I said, the team winning is more interesting to me.'