Eden Hazard

the wes

You don't regret your choice, signing for the Blues ?

No, not at all ! I'm in an amazing group, with amazing people, i'm enjoying it. It's a big club also;

Something absolutely lovely to hear and know and honestly, I was asking that question myself so massive thanks :D

Been catching up on games ive missed over the last day or so and like him or hate him, Benitez has worked wonders with Hazard.

Hazard is just naturally getting to the level he has displayed for a year at Lille, don't think that has much to do with Benitez

Hazard is just naturally getting to the level he has displayed for a year at Lille, don't think that has much to do with Benitez

Perhaps so but his defensive abilities, in terms of tracking back, protecting his FB etc has gradually improved since Benitez took over.

Perhaps so but his defensive abilities, in terms of tracking back, protecting his FB etc has gradually improved since Benitez took over.

Well he's been playing football since he was 2, lived for 6 years in the LOSC youth center, played for another 4 years as a pro, i can't let you say his defensive abilities are due to 4 months with Benitez. It's not fair to all the others who have coached him. And brought him to a level of consistency he has not yet reached under Benitez.

Beware of that tendency i've witnessed from big club supporters of forgetting the player's past, and take credit for what he is. Madrid fans are especially good at this, i've talked with some and they all claim Di Maria and Benzema are what they are thanks to Madrid and Mourinho only. Not very respectful of Benfica and Lyon ...

Well he's been playing football since he was 2, lived for 6 years in the LOSC youth center, played for another 4 years as a pro, i can't let you say his defensive abilities are due to 4 months with Benitez. It's not fair to all the others who have coached him. And brought him to a level of consistency he has not yet reached under Benitez.

Beware of that tendency i've witnessed from big club supporters of forgetting the player's past, and take credit for what he is. Madrid fans are especially good at this, i've talked with some and they all claim Di Maria and Benzema are what they are thanks to Madrid and Mourinho only. Not very respectful of Benfica and Lyon ...

What I actually meant in the previous post is that his defensive qualities has improved under Benitez if you compare it to when he was under RDM. His defending then was rather average, sometimes non-existent, and didn't offer enough protection to his FB.

Its nothing disrespectful to his previous coaches and clubs..

I didn't see much of Hazard in France but i have seen a lot of his Chelsea games and he has really came into his own since Rafa's arrival.