Eden Hazard

the wes

He's got way more potential than Gareth Bale. Bale atm is scoring more goals but it took him a while, this is Hazards first season in the prem and he's been brilliant. Wasn't as dangerous in the early part of the season although he still managed to do something great out of nothing like all those assists he got but now we are really seeing the real Hazard. The way he just bursts past players and goes one way then the other, his dribbling ability is just so good to watch. He can also use both feet and go either way. Simply put, the guy's a genius.

Question: was the third goal from Torres against Steau officially registered as an assist from Hazard or from Mata?

Curious to know if he had a touch or not :) So guys: how about this for a next season team:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Terry VERMAELEN* Cole

De Bruyne Luiz

Oscar Mata Hazard

CAVANI

1) Sell Torres, buy Cavani: let Lukaku and Demba BA start/sub regularly.

2) Sub Cahill, buy Vermaelen or one of the Dortmund CDs; Hummels or Subotic. Maybe it's due to my Belgian background, but Vermaelen in my mind is often underestimated, especially this season because of his temporary set-back in form (from having to play with c*nts like Koscielny and Mertesacker).

If ever there was a window to buy him, it's now!

With both Luiz and De Bruyne in control, Hazard would shine like the Ko-hi-Noor he is.

This goes without saying really. Was it ever up for debate? Hazard doesn't just rely on his speed and power, he has an excellent football brain. He is the better player already.

When Bale can play a pass like this with his weaker foot

mata-goal-vs-tottenham-2.gif

then we can talk. :tophat:

Best assist so far i've seen this season

to HKibou sorry dudes just ignore it ^^

[ouais en fait j'ai suivi le losc depuis l'époque mirallas, on était à la même école dans une toute petite ville de 5k d habitants et c est ainsi que j ai pu découvrir Eden à 16 ans et je suis d'accord avec toi pour dire qu'il n'y a que peu d'entente sur le terrain, hormis avec Mata. Pour le reste, ca fait limité pitié, il est très loin de son niveau, on pas par sa faute, mais par le manque de qualité de l'équipe de chelsea actuelle. A. Cole est incapable de faire le moindre une-deux avec lui.]

I think this will get better when KDB returns ;)

Question: was the third goal from Torres against Steau officially registered as an assist from Hazard or from Mata?

Curious to know if he had a touch or not :) So guys: how about this for a next season team:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Terry VERMAELEN* Cole

De Bruyne Luiz

Oscar Mata Hazard

CAVANI

1) Sell Torres, buy Cavani: let Lukaku and Demba BA start/sub regularly.

2) Sub Cahill, buy Vermaelen or one of the Dortmund CDs; Hummels or Subotic. Maybe it's due to my Belgian background, but Vermaelen in my mind is often underestimated, especially this season because of his temporary set-back in form (from having to play with c*nts like Koscielny and Mertesacker).

If ever there was a window to buy him, it's now!

With both Luiz and De Bruyne in control, Hazard would shine like the Ko-hi-Noor he is.

Vermaelen to Chelsea, rofl, no thx.

It's not just a 'dip' in form either, his whole season has been atrocious.

I'd rather have Koscielny tbfh

Vermaelen to Chelsea, rofl, no thx.

It's not just a 'dip' in form either, his whole season has been atrocious.

I'd rather have Koscielny tbfh

Heh once he leaves Arsenal he will prolly be instantly his good old self again, not his fault arsenals defence/defensive midfield are crap.

If you judge him do it on his first year at Arsenal, last year he had lots of injuries and then comming back out of form in such a team... wouldve been strange if he got back to his usual self like that.

Heh once he leaves Arsenal he will prolly be instantly his good old self again, not his fault arsenals defence/defensive midfield are crap.

If you judge him do it on his first year at Arsenal, last year he had lots of injuries and then comming back out of form in such a team... wouldve been strange if he got back to his usual self like that.

I know how good he was. I think it's a bit daft to blame the Arsenal defence for his crap performances.

Good collegues at the back would obviously improve his game again, but he's made way too much individual mistakes this season to put the blame on the team.

I hope he regains his form, because I liked him a lot at Ajax and at Arsenal before he was captain.