Eden Hazard

the wes

that goal reminded me of Torres and his one against us at Anfield in 2010/11, very similar technique and angle

That was a peach of a goal from Hazard. Just another reason why we paid 32m for him Fergie!

And at this rate, we're gonna have a major problem in selecting our goal of the season!

Only Hazard is going to have half of the nominated ones! :D

As far as I'm concerned, that's his fourth beauty in a Chelsea shirt.

1) The one with his left foot against Villa

2) The one against Stoke with his left foot

3) The one against Sparta with his left foot

4) The one today against the imbeciles from Manchester

Orgasmic goal. Brilliant performance. This guy will be a special player for us over the coming seasons. I'm very excited by the potential our side is showing, we really just need a great motivational manager to get the most out of these lads! (*cough* Mourinho *cough*)

One brilliant goal in your first season - okay, it happens, doesn't show anything. But this was already something like fourth stunner from him this season. He's something special. In fact even Mata's first season wasn't this good, and it's still not over.