Eden Hazard

the wes

Since there's obviously going to be talk about Kagawa in this thread now, it shows how much of a joke WhoScored's 'rating' system is - Kagawa got a 9.7 out of 10 because of his hat-trick. Rooney got 9.8 for assisting 2 of the goals and scoring one. Kagawa had more tackles than Rooney and more pass success. Oh well. Still a nice site for other features!

United fans are just hellbent on proving that kagawa is better then hazard :doh: .

According to MU fans in Czech Republic is De Gea the best goalkeeper in world, Evra the best LB, Valencia the best RB, their kits are the prettiest one etc... You cannot take these fuckers serious...

United fans are just hellbent on proving that kagawa is better then hazard :doh: .

Since there's obviously going to be talk about Kagawa in this thread now, it shows how much of a joke WhoScored's 'rating' system is - Kagawa got a 9.7 out of 10 because of his hat-trick. Rooney got 9.8 for assisting 2 of the goals and scoring one. Kagawa had more tackles than Rooney and more pass success. Oh well. Still a nice site for other features!

Just leave them be, guys :-)

We all know Hazard is a much better option. Sometimes revenge is a dish best served cold. So just wait and see how Eden becomes our world beater :-)

I never watched him play (I've only seen clips and highlight reels) but I think Hazard will end up being on the same level Pat Nevin was for us all the years back. He'll be better than Robben, J.Cole, Duff, whoever you can think of I feel!

According to MU fans in Czech Republic is De Gea the best goalkeeper in world, Evra the best LB, Valencia the best RB, their kits are the prettiest one etc... You cannot take these fuckers serious...

and Ryan Giggs is Husband of the Year ...or was it Brother in Law?

I never watched him play (I've only seen clips and highlight reels) but I think Hazard will end up being on the same level Pat Nevin was for us all the years back. He'll be better than Robben, J.Cole, Duff, whoever you can think of I feel!

I think Hazard will be better than Nevin ...right up there with Charlie Cooke

Just leave them be, guys :-)

We all know Hazard is a much better option. Sometimes revenge is a dish best served cold. So just wait and see how Eden becomes our world beater :-)

It's frustrating though hazard has been our 2nd best player this season but one hattrick against norwich has changed everything and now hazard is suddenly an overpriced player while kagawa is a genius who will only get better.

It's frustrating though hazard has been our 2nd best player this season but one hattrick against norwich has changed everything and now hazard is suddenly an overpriced player while kagawa is a genius who will only get better.

In Manure fans eyes. Who gives a shit. Deepdown they're still crying about missing out on him.

It does not make sense to compare Kagawa to Hazard.

The fact is Hazard was our most expensive player in the window, and right now Chelsea is fighting for a top 4 finish, and playing in Euroa League.

It does not make sense to compare Kagawa to Hazard.

The fact is Hazard was our most expensive player in the window, and right now Chelsea is fighting for a top 4 finish, and playing in Euroa League.

What does that have to do with comparing Kagawa to Hazard ?

This Kagawa vs. Hazard business is nonsense. Hazard is (a) the superior player now and (b ) has much, much more potential. This whole argument has been spurred by Manure fans who are overly chuffed over his hat trick yesterday and bitter since spurned their advances and decided to join us.

Just a little perspective about PL hat tricks: Maxi Rodriguez hit 2 hat tricks in 3 games a few seasons ago. Hell, Arshavin scored 4 in a game four seasons ago. Both plummeted back to earth soon after respectively flirting with greatness . It's a feat, to be sure, but not necessarily indicative of the overall contributions and quality of a player.