test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,849 posts in this topic

And he will not be considered "the best" if he plays there either (forget Zlatan, he is more of a media thing). So if he really wants to win ballon d'or he is gonna have to play in the spanish or english league in my opinion,

If they win the treble which includes the CL and Hazard/Ibra/Cavani are the stars man for them, either of the 3 will likely be named best player in the world unless Messi or Ronaldo went on a 60-70 goals run again(which imo is impossible even for them now)

Of course, he won´t travel from Paris to London. It makes no sense anyway. He either stays with Chelsea or he leaves, I feel.

Personally, I feel he will wait for one more season to see how he is used by Jose. If he is forced to defend, plays on the wing, he is gone next season.

Yep I agree, but personally as long as we can get a great replacement(Reus or someone like that) it doesn't really matter, a world record fee and if he really wants to he can go no matter how good he is.

We're not going to sell him for god sake, forget Mata or Luiz, he is our star player, he fit's our system and he will be unbelievable next season playing alongside the likes of Costa and co. We're not a selling club, we can spend £150 million and still be alright in terms of FFP. If Real comes knocking than maybe Hazard may want to go but it's PSG ffs, get a grip.

zolayes and kellzfresh like this

Don't think that matter, I've never heard any rival fan bring that up as an issue.. But our rise is in a relatively young age too, it's only very recently we've become a top European side (with 2 European Cups in 2 years) so I don't think they expect us too. That being said, Lampard was inches away from 2005 it's a shame he was competing with Ronaldinho.

Hazard's chances increase by the year though tbh, with Ronaldo & Messi ageing.

Bale is starting to make a name for himself, which goes to show how important it is to have a star moment in big games (2 finals in his case), Hazard can't just be part of a winning team, he needs a moment.

If they win the treble which includes the CL and Hazard/Ibra/Cavani are the stars man for them, either of the 3 will likely be named best player in the world unless Messi or Ronaldo went on a 60-70 goals run again(which imo is impossible even for them now)

Yep I agree, but personally as long as we can get a great replacement(Reus or someone like that) it doesn't really matter, a world record fee and if he really wants to he can go no matter how good he is.

How can you say, if he wants to go sell him?

Are we gonna be a defensive team, parking the bus team just to win games?

How can you say, if he wants to go sell him?

Are we gonna be a defensive team, parking the bus team just to win games?

Yeah if his heart is truly in Paris what is the point of keeping him then? ''IF HE WANTS TO GO'' very important phrase there. If he doesn't then we don't need and probably will not sell. For me any player that doesn't want to stay at Chelsea can leave no matter how good they are. And we won't be parking the bus anymore, maybe in a couple of games away from home but not as regularly anymore as we will have proper strikers now. Roman won't tolerate it with Jose.

Yeah if his heart is truly in Paris what is the point of keeping him then? ''IF HE WANTS TO GO'' very important phrase there. If he doesn't then we don't need and probably will not sell. For me any player that doesn't want to stay at Chelsea can leave no matter how good they are. And we won't be parking the bus anymore, maybe in a couple of games away from home but not as regularly anymore as we will have proper strikers now. Roman won't tolerate it with Jose.

Several above posters pointed it out. Any team that has Hazard they build their team around him & I agree with it wholeheartedly.

As for his heart being with Chelsea, we do not know much about it. He just pointed he wants to play football & not parking the bus.

Hazard's chances increase by the year though tbh, with Ronaldo & Messi ageing.

Bale is starting to make a name for himself, which goes to show how important it is to have a star moment in big games (2 finals in his case), Hazard can't just be part of a winning team, he needs a moment.

Agreed, but we have shown before that you don't necessarily need a marquee player that wins the Ballon d'Or to have that. But yeah, if Hazard is going to live up to the hype then he must be the one to showcase his talent on the grand stages not just against Newcastle in the EPL.

It's only natural we're gonna hear about PSG, but the club spent so long chasing him they won't let him go when we need him the most.

Not to mention apparently Hazard was fined for travelling to France earlier this season by Jose. Doubt moving constantly in between is a good idea, especially if he is planning to stay at Chelsea for a long time. Either way, I don't think we should even have this discussion. If it is true that Hazard wants to go back to France just because of family reasons like this over his career then he can leave, we don't want that type of journey man here.

What are you talking about ? Hazard and his wife and kids live in London. His kids go to school in London. The reason why he was travelling to France was because he got invited,by Lille, to give the kickoff.

James, DJames and Stingray like this

What are you talking about ? Hazard and his wife and kids live in London. His kids go to school in London. The reason why he was travelling to France was because he got invited,by Lille, to give the kickoff.

Was talking about the future and the debate about his family, not that incident mate as some people mentioned the possibility of him leaving due to family reasons and all that.

Was talking about the future and the debate about his family, not that incident mate as some people mentioned the possibility of him leaving due to family reasons and all that.

Okay fair enough but even so there hasn't been any news on Hazard or his family being unhappy to live in London so seems a bit redundant to talk about it.

Okay fair enough but even so there hasn't been any news on Hazard or his family being unhappy to live in London so seems a bit redundant to talk about it.

535 pages of redundant talk :)

Chill :)

DJames and Stingray like this

WTF !

Just checked, 23k followers... can't be a fake account ?

edit : New account from today... ;)

yer ill admit i followed it thinking it would be real, but clearly just a tit thats bored

mediator likes this

Now, at least we have true wingers like Schurrle and Salah. Definitely a step forward to resolving the "service" problem, IMO

Salah is a great player, don't get me wrong.. I just don't feel as though he's a key player... utility at best. Schurrle impressed me a lot and I think he should play more games, particularly on the right side.

But Hazard will be our far-out marquee player next season, and Mourinho knows that!

From an interview with schürrle today where he was asked about the dispute between eden and mou (if they ever had one...) "The manager and the club know that Eden is an incredibly talented player for us. Therefore we shouldn't make too much of it. Eden is happy at Chelsea and Mourinho is happy to have him here. So next season everything will be fine"

Eden2020 and Sheva. like this