Eden Hazard

the wes

yeah agreed, Hazard is iffy but gotze wants barca or real. Honestly roman should break the bank on Hazard, this kid in the real deal

The £40m bid we made for Modric in the summer, which was later rejected in the final hours would have been 'breaking the bank'. Hazard however, would cost no more than £33m, the best part being.. we don't have to deal with Lille whatsoever.

yeah agreed, Hazard is iffy but gotze wants barca or real. Honestly roman should break the bank on Hazard, this kid in the real deal

I could only agree on that post. I somehow love when Roman do an signing that we never thought would happen, just like Torres. Can also see a perfect midfield/attackers with Romeu, McEachran, Mata, Hazard, Sturridge and Torres next season.

If anything I'd hope that real get him so that we can get di Maria. Do you think a 20 odd player who used to start at Madrid would like warming the bench?? And don't forget Neymar whose is just looking for a house in madrid cuz we all know he's goin there. So I don't mind if any of the wingers go to real cuz we'll just scoop one up in the end. :)

33 million is nothing for this immense of a talent. The lad is 21 years old, we should pay whatever it takes to get this guy and by whatever I mean 40-50 million if neccesary. In a few years if he is the next big property in europe like ronaldo-esque, what does 40-50 million really mean? Madrid paid 80 million for ronaldo blah blah, has he been worth every penny? I assure you real would make that deal a hundred times over. I kno its a bit early to correlate this guy to ronaldo but I would rather not see him in a farca or real shirt in 3 years, seeing him tear our team apart in the ucl, knowing we could have had him for 40-50 million.

^^But our true competitors are barca and real when It comes to transfers. And everybody knows the revolving door at city. So I'm confident, that's all!! people need to learn to look at the glass half full instead of half empty.

You seem pretty sure that it will be us. ;)

You already have a Hazard banner :P

I don't think he will come to Chelsea. He wants to stay at Lille till Summer. And in summer every top club will make a bid for him , i'm afraid Chelsea won't win that bid war.

You already have a Hazard banner :P

I don't think he will come to Chelsea. He wants to stay at Lille till Summer. And in summer every top club will make a bid for him , i'm afraid Chelsea won't win that bid war.

Haha, he is definitely my favourite player, would love to have him at Chelsea. But I would not get sad if Götze or someone els came instead of him. I do think unfortunately you're right about all the clubs begging for him in the summer, but we could always keep our fingers crossed. :D

One thing intruiges me about boy-out clause scenario... what if multiple clubs submit an offer that triggers the release? Does it go down to the player's preference or is a bidding war started?

Player preference. Clubs offer him contracts and he choses which one to sign if he wants to sign any.

One thing intruiges me about boy-out clause scenario... what if multiple clubs submit an offer that triggers the release? Does it go down to the player's preference or is a bidding war started?

That just hit me too now when you asked..